Alexandre Picard injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

X0ssbar

All Star United said:
Does anyone know what happened to Picard of Lewiston? Is it a serious injury? Anyone know when he'll come back?

Thanks

From what I hear/read it was a minor concussion and the doc(s) wanted him to take 10 days off. He also sustained a minor concussion coming out of the propect camp that the CBJ held mid September - hopefully this isn't a pattern.

According to this article it looks like he'll be in the lineup this Friday.

Anfernic

Feb 19, 2003
Quebec city
Visit site
Top Shelf said:
From what I hear/read it was a minor concussion and the doc(s) wanted him to take 10 days off. He also sustained a minor concussion coming out of the propect camp that the CBJ held mid September - hopefully this isn't a pattern.

According to this article it looks like he'll be in the lineup this Friday.

I heard in newspaper that it wasn't a concussion but a severe ear infection.

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
Anfernic said:
I heard in newspaper that it wasn't a concussion but a severe ear infection.

Make sence...during the REMAX challenge(LHJMQ VS. Russia), one guy said that some liquid was coming off his ears so I don't think it's a concusion. He receive a skate on his head during the Columbus rookie camp so this is why he have that...

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I got a question about Picard and the PIMs he picks up. What kind of calls does he usually get? I mean, is he reckless, sticking up for teammates, a chippy player, something else?

Louiss

Feb 28, 2002
twitter.com
players hate to play against him cause he hid nasty ,but not often, and he can hurt you by scoring killer goals...

X0ssbar

All Star United said:
Finally he's back!

He's playing tonight and he recorded an assist on the first goal of the game. He also got 4 PIM.

Great news! Thx for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad