Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
HabLover said:
Is this guy a forward or a D-man?

Redline talks about him being a D-man....and I know a few years ago he played D for Canada at a U18 tourney, but the QMJHL site lists him as a Left winger?

This scares me- Redline getting a guy`s position wrong.
OK- There are 2 Alexandre Picards. One is an 18 yr old DF playing for Halifax, drafted by Philadelphia 2nd round (I think- this is off the top of my memory) last year.
The hot Alexandre Picard prospect for this year's draft is the Alexandre Picard from Lewiston, a 17 yr old LW who is scoring at a goal-per-game post and is leading his team in scoring.

That Redline got the player mixed up doesn't do well for their credibility. Moreover, McKeen's mentions him in their new top 75 for the 2004 Entry Draft but the name link brings up all the info of the Halifax DFman Picard. I would hope these pay scouting services do their homework better in the future.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
There are two Alexandre Picards. The one that is 2004 draft eligible is a LW (I'm pretty sure), and the other is a defenseman who was drafted by the Flyers in the 3rd round of the 2003 draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad