Alexander Radulov

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
LaLaLaprise said:
Crosby was much more dominant. He basically took a good team and swept them through the playoffs.

He made this team one of the best Q teams of all time, all by himself.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
insider said:
Crosby never dominated like Radulov does... again, my point of view. Crosby scored 1 assist in Bathurst in 2 seasons. Only close ones were Pominville and Gamache. Lecavalier, Rosa came after Luongo. Ribeiro wasn't that dominant
Let's see Crosby had 168 pts last year as a 17 year old to Radulov with 75 pts. as an 18 year old. :dunno: :propeller

gars59

Jan 16, 2005
Trois-Rivières
Ribeiro dominate the Q at 18

his stat !!!! he is was dominant like radulov , but him it was a 18 ... and he put 125 at 17
69-67-100-167

MetalMilitia

Jan 8, 2005
Radulov is a MONSTER! Who gets 13 pts in one game!? I wish I was at that game and was a fan of the Q and the Quebec Remparts.

gars59

Jan 16, 2005
Trois-Rivières
redwingfan33 said:
Radulov is a MONSTER! Who gets 13 pts in one game!? I wish I was at that game and was a fan of the Q and the Quebec Remparts.

it's 11 pt

11 pt vs a peewee team :D :D

the record it's Andre Savard who have it

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
gars59 said:
Ribeiro dominate the Q at 18

his stat !!!! he is was dominant like radulov , but him it was a 18 ... and he put 125 at 17
69-67-100-167
O'Connor?

gimzo23

Jan 5, 2006
redwingfan33 said:

It was 11 points I believe. But still, very worthy of a :handclap:

insider

Nov 14, 2003
I remember many teams better...

Kolnik, Richards' Oceanic of 2000

Gamache, Reid's Val D'or (2002?)

Gagn., Ouellet, Tanguay, Chouinard 's Remparts (1999)

insider

Nov 14, 2003
LaLaLaprise said:
Tanguay never played with the Remps. :)

my memory's getting hazy ;)

EDIT: OH MY GOD how could I forget Tanguay and Nagy's Moose!

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
off topic but i know you know the qmjhl inside out LA LA ...

Do you like James Sheppard? See him as a scoring 2nd line player or what? Just curious, as you have probably seen him play.

korky00

Jan 6, 2006
insider said:
Crosby never dominated like Radulov does... again, my point of view. Crosby scored 1 assist in Bathurst in 2 seasons. Only close ones were Pominville and Gamache. Lecavalier, Rosa came after Luongo. Ribeiro wasn't that dominant

Sorry to contredict you...but i've seen both play and Radulov is far from being as dominant as Crosby was in the Juniors...far...

Haute Couture

Feb 27, 2002
Bay of Pigs
Visit site
Yeah. People were saying Kovalchuk was gonna get smashed. Stars fans were trying to get Hatcher lay him out just for being cocky ;).

Say whatever you want, but the process will take care of Radulov, not 6'5 230 pound behemoths. He'll mature. If Kovalchuk matured, he'll mature, as well. And diving - well, many players had to go through that.

This celebration was definitely over-the-top evil... But that in a way makes the kid... interesting. I definitely want to see if he's got the skills to back it all up on the NHL level. I hope he makes the Preds' roster next year.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Chrisd said:
off topic but i know you know the qmjhl inside out LA LA ...

Do you like James Sheppard? See him as a scoring 2nd line player or what? Just curious, as you have probably seen him play.

I really like Sheppard. He has a high floor. In other words...at the very least he can play a 3rd line role...i see more of a 2nd line role though. His only real weakness is that he has slow feet, which causes his firsty 2-3 strides to be a bit slow but that isnt a big issue because it can be fixed.

Gorgeous George

Mar 1, 2002
Temple Bar
Visit site
insider said:
Will have to change. If he doesn't, he'll get crushed in the NHL. He has an Avery-like cockyness, and celebrates every goal, taunting his opponents. When things go badly, he's the first to jump on his teammates, yelling after them. This doesn't fit the description of a Predator.

He's the most dominant player I've seen in the QMJHL since Luongo, and there have been some greats. I just wonder how much his attitude will drag him back.

This is surprising for Radulov. He plays such a dominating offensive game in the Q, but when I watch him on the international stage at the World Jrs., he seems to disappear and loses his tenacity. He is definitely someone who is easily intimidated and will take some time before he develops the confidence to strut around the NHL. Hopefully, by that time he will have matured.

Radulov is a great offensive force. But I think he's also a momma's boy. All talk no action. When he meets men in the NHL, me thinks he will straighten out.

Sit. Radulov. Sit. Good boy.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Jenson said:
This is surprising for Radulov. He plays such a dominating offensive game in the Q, but when I watch him on the international stage at the World Jrs., he seems to disappear and loses his tenacity. He is definitely someone who is easily intimidated and will take some time before he develops the confidence to strut around the NHL. Hopefully, by that time he will have matured.

Radulov is a great offensive force. But I think he's also a momma's boy. All talk no action. When he meets men in the NHL, me thinks he will straighten out.

Sit. Radulov. Sit. Good boy.

From what I've heard, both from posters and even from two scouts, is that Radulov, at least in this past WJC, was thrust into playing center for a while, and he just wasn't comfortable in the position. I know that seems like an excuse, but having attempted to make that change myself at one point(from LW to C, as it were) it's a difficult one to make. Your responsibilities change completely.

It's worth noting also that his usual linemate, Voloshenko...who tore up the AHL this year...struggled a bit in that tournament as well. I think both played fine...but in the shadow of the Malkins and the Ovechkins.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
nomorekids said:
It's worth noting also that his usual linemate, Voloshenko...who tore up the AHL this year...struggled a bit in that tournament as well. I think both played fine...but in the shadow of the Malkins and the Ovechkins.
And in shadow of Shirokovs and Lemtyugovs too :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad