Alexander Polushin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
Does he still posses potential to be a scoring winger that plays on the first or second line? Or is it over and he plays in Russia for the rest of his career? I mean I've been waiting so long for this guy to come over, and he has yet to show any interest in coming over. Is he a bust? Because from what I've read he owns some crazy potential.

Do you think he will make it?

Kafka

Mar 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Like for Chistov, he didn't want to sign a two-way deal with Tampa Bay. However, with the amounts given to St-Louis, LeCavalier, and soon to Richards, TB will need some cheap wingers, and I am confident Polushin will be brought here. Still, he would need to agree to a two-way deal if I was the GM.

GoBoltz56

Brisebois 1st Rounder
Jul 31, 2004
Tampa and Michigan
Kafka said:
Like for Chistov, he didn't want to sign a two-way deal with Tampa Bay. However, with the amounts given to St-Louis, LeCavalier, and soon to Richards, TB will need some cheap wingers, and I am confident Polushin will be brought here. Still, he would need to agree to a two-way deal if I was the GM.
This doesn't change the fact that Tortorella will not GIVE a player a job. He'll have to accept a 2-way deal and accept the fact that he'll most likely start out in springfield of the AHL before he earns a job...which isn't likely. He probably won't ever come to north america.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->