Confirmed with Link: Alex Pietrangelo signed 7 years 8.8mAAV

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
But things are more complicated than that. People sometimes do move from one state to another, even when they have kids. My own parents did it. Why? Because they have reasons to move despite it being uncomfortable for the kids.

And players rarely ever make comments like “Yeah this city sucks I want to leave.” They know their image is important.

NHL and NFL players usually rip Buffalo for being in a terrible city. I guess there's not much to do especially for the young, single, and rich athlete in Buffalo. The nfl team is doing especially well but I'm sure no one is enjoying the night life there, but who is anymore. Maybe covid leveled the playing field for pro athlete destinations. Everywhere sucks and onlyfans has replaced in person strip clubs

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
NHL and NFL players usually rip Buffalo for being in a terrible city. I guess there's not much to do especially for the young, single, and rich athlete in Buffalo. The nfl team is doing especially well but I'm sure no one is enjoying the night life there, but who is anymore. Maybe covid leveled the playing field for pro athlete destinations. Everywhere sucks and onlyfans has replaced in person strip clubs

Funny thing is, a lot of those players end up living the rest of their lives in Buffalo, including many NHL players that never played in Buffalo. Kelly went to the USFL instead of coming to Buffalo straight out of college and he has lived there ever since. Thurman Thomas still lives there.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Funny thing is, a lot of those players end up living the rest of their lives in Buffalo, including many NHL players that never played in Buffalo. Kelly went to the USFL instead of coming to Buffalo straight out of college and he has lived there ever since. Thurman Thomas still lives there.

I'll clarify my poorly written post and declare that the city of Buffalo does not suck.

I did read in a few places that Buffalo is the least desirable city to play for according to NFL players and agents and it was mostly due to the lack of or low quality of nightlife. Antonio Brown has an unknown beef with Buffalo, but I'm the end the Bills dodged a bullet. I'm sure you will agree that the Bills are better off without that locker room cancer.

I also remember one of the players traded to the sabres in the Ryan O'Money trade didn't want to play for the sabres and chose to hate money and retired. That guy likely wakes up everyday and has regrets regarding his choice to retire.

I have a very personal story about Jim Kelly, but I'll just say he was the reason why I chose to attend the University of Miami.

I hope that clears my stance on Buffalo and good luck on the Bills. As far as I know they are a great and unselfish team. My team from my childhood is Tampa Bay because Lee Roy Selmon had a summer condo near my house and he was always cool with signing autographs and shaking hands with the kids that lived nearby and it kills me to have the all-star team of selfish athletes and it's the best chance they've had since 2003.

ChuckLefley

Jan 5, 2016
I'll clarify my poorly written post and declare that the city of Buffalo does not suck.

I did read in a few places that Buffalo is the least desirable city to play for according to NFL players and agents and it was mostly due to the lack of or low quality of nightlife. Antonio Brown has an unknown beef with Buffalo, but I'm the end the Bills dodged a bullet. I'm sure you will agree that the Bills are better off without that locker room cancer.

I also remember one of the players traded to the sabres in the Ryan O'Money trade didn't want to play for the sabres and chose to hate money and retired. That guy likely wakes up everyday and has regrets regarding his choice to retire.

I have a very personal story about Jim Kelly, but I'll just say he was the reason why I chose to attend the University of Miami.

I hope that clears my stance on Buffalo and good luck on the Bills. As far as I know they are a great and unselfish team. My team from my childhood is Tampa Bay because Lee Roy Selmon had a summer condo near my house and he was always cool with signing autographs and shaking hands with the kids that lived nearby and it kills me to have the all-star team of selfish athletes and it's the best chance they've had since 2003.
I assume you mean the O”Reilly trade. Nobody retired because they didn’t want to play for the Sabres. Patrik Berglund left because he was having depression issues and, “I didn’t know how to act in another way. I needed to get home, I needed a break from hockey and I needed help.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad