Alex Kovalev's Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Kovalev

Apr 28, 2002
Burlington, Ontario
Visit site
thestonedkoala said:
Bouchard, Koivu aren't goal scorers, they set up the plays.

O'Sullivan is the only impact player in the system.

Veilleux is a younger and maybe a better version of Laaksonen, a dime a dozen, but still okay. Wanvig isn't really impact.

Brunette is a bit older, again more of a set up then a goalscorer.

Dupuis isn't really, he'll be a good 50-60 point guy once he hits his stride, if he ever.

Gaborik is the other impact forward.

Burns is not usually a forward, he is usually a defenseman converted to forward.

Heid, Michalek, Stokes, Bolduc, Misharin all have good, solid potential, and out of them, Stokes, Bolduc, and Misharin might become impact.

Schultz is a top 4, Henry is solid.

We need to improve goal scoring more than defense. We had one of the best defense in the league but our scoring needs to improve drastically.

Ok man, like i said, this is a mock draft and you cant please anyone. We can only just speculate here. You dont know who they are going to pick and neither do I.

X0ssbar

Thought this was a great mock - I actually like your logic on Olesz falling to 7 which could very well happen if Phoenix does indeed go with a goalie.

The Hawks have the keys to this draft and if they pass on Barker and take Tukonen I could see the top 7 shaking out in this way. If Barker's gone at 3 - the CBJ trade down and then its get very interesting. Could be the most entertaining draft to watch in years.

KH1

I love this mock draft, except the pick of Wojtec Wolski for the Isles personally scares me a little bit. In my opinion, a big guy with huge upside but doesn't assert himself physically screams Brad Isbister, and we all know how he worked out for the Isles. I would be tempted to take the safe pick in Chipchura.

Alex Kovalev

Apr 28, 2002
Burlington, Ontario
Visit site
King Henry I said:
I love this mock draft, except the pick of Wojtec Wolski for the Isles personally scares me a little bit. In my opinion, a big guy with huge upside but doesn't assert himself physically screams Brad Isbister, and we all know how he worked out for the Isles. I would be tempted to take the safe pick in Chipchura.

you mean the 3rd line grinder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad