Alex Grant

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Anybody have seen him played? What kind of player he his? I heard he his an offensive D but got 3pts in 19gm so what up with that
His offensive game hasn't developed nearly what they though it would. I think he is still a solid 2nd round pick who will surprise in the future. I would like to see him get bigger.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
He is a great skater for his size in the QMJHL. If you were to put him with NHL skaters he would look below average but he is only 17 at the moment and his skating will get better with more strength.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
When he got drafted in the q they said he played a chris chelios type of game! Is that accurate?
I thought that description was dead on when he played Junior A, for a 15 year old he was extremely tough. I don't know if he has quite the mean streak Chelios has. Like I said, Ryan Suter for Nashville is a great comparison.

Chelios

Jan 1, 2004
Visit site
Has anyone seen Alex play lately? He seemed to have a terrible start to the season, but he has picked it up (at least in the points department) lately. Anyone who has seen him want to comment?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad