Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 3* vs CLE | Mon, Oct 17 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Bauer vs Stroman

Status
Not open for further replies.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
Tribe have given up 10 runs in 6 games this post season. Jays better be ahead before the 7th tomorrow or it's all over.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Your comment was based on their level of "caring". As far as skill, Kawasaki is a waste of a roster spot. Whereas Revere is likely a below average starter or a good bench piece. Besides, the current team does care, I can guarantee that.

Revere had one bad year (who knows how he hits if he plays for a different team/in a different park). Otherwise, he's a career .300 hitter.

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015
Revere had one bad year (who knows how he hits if he plays for a different team/in a different park). Otherwise, he's a career .300 hitter.

Reveres bad yr was this yr tho so it's pretty telling going forward.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS

He might be a .300 hitter. But he is a .300 hitter with poor to average on base abilities (despite his average), has zero pop, and is a questionable defender. He is a very one dimensional player.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
No you're right. Giving up 38 runs in 6 games in the ALCS was great pitching from the Jays last year. I must have missed it.

Can't pitch one year, can't hit the other. Feel free to spew more crap. Aside from my eyes, stats are there to back up what I'm saying.

Good luck winning the ALCS giving up more than 6 runs a game one year, and then scoring less than a run a game the next year.

No you said we choked and was proven wrong. This is the same Indians team that shut the Red Sox offence down.

Anyways we're way past 1000 posts so let's switch threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->