GDT: Albany Devils Games (PART II)

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Gotta love Larsson scoring. Also if Tedenby could actually put it in the net I couldn't care less about his defensive shortcomings. As long as he's not blatantly turning it over and can score I'll be happy.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Only issue I had with him is he doesn't score much. He needs to produce at a decent clip. I have no patience with him if he doesn't. 101 games in the NHL already.

I think he'll be up with Butler to at least start the season until Henrique comes back. In that time he needs to prove he belongs. Butler will need to too.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
^ Only issue I've ever had with Boo is that he DANGLES too much.

He dangles too much. Doesn't use his teammates enough. Makes boneheaded plays like trying to dangling through the entire team.

He's got all the skills and talent in the world, but he has no hockey sense offensively or defensively.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
He dangles too much. Doesn't use his teammates enough. Makes boneheaded plays like trying to dangling through the entire team.

He's got all the skills and talent in the world, but he has no hockey sense offensively or defensively.

Has his game in the ahl evolved at all? All of that's true about him in the past but has there been improvement?

New Jack City

Dec 28, 2011
How has Butler looked in the A? I know he has a nice amount of goals thus far, but what kind of player will he bring if he makes the Top 6 for us

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut

I don't mean anything by this but this is EXACTLY what everyone said about Kovy when he first got here. :laugh: He tried to do everything on his own all the time.

kiwidevil

Larsson looked terrible on that 1st goal against. Tedenby with some amazing plays.

battlingBard56

May 30, 2011
Union County, NJ
Nice to see Tedenby getting his swagger back.
Also, based on recent highlights it seems Larsson's showing some emotion out there, at least when goals are being scored. I like.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kinkaid plays, a win.

He's proven to be much better than Frazee.

Frazee was actually playing better for a while early on. In less starts he had 3 or 4 wins, when Kinkaid only had 1. Then they went on that 5 game winning streak all with Kinkaid in net. Frazee did stink it up on Friday night though, and that took a big hit on his numbers, while Kinkaid's pretty good play as of late has brought his up.

Also on Tedenby, and defense. I don't really care man. If Tedenby is bad defensively, then he's bad defensively. I just want him to score. Still not much use for a player like Tedenby even if he plays decent defense if he's not scoring. As long as he's not giving back every point that he puts on the board I'm cool with it. Just put points on the board cause that's his only use. He's not a big frame like Zubrus, he's not a faceoff guy, and he's not a guy who's just supposed to be able to take a competent shift either.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Nice to see Tedenby getting his swagger back.
Also, based on recent highlights it seems Larsson's showing some emotion out there, at least when goals are being scored. I like.

I prefer robotic, emotionless Larsson. Seems more intimidating. Actually as long as he keeps his calm demeanor under pressure I don't care that much.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I prefer robotic, emotionless Larsson. Seems more intimidating. Actually as long as he keeps his calm demeanor under pressure I don't care that much.

Ya, I prefer robotic Larsson. Makes it that much more intimidating when he snaps and goes crazy on someone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->