AL MVP is...

Your vote for AL MVP Is?

• Total voters

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
I would be tempted to vote for Trout. But due to Trout missing a significant amount of time, I'd vote for Altuve.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Judge in a close one over Altuve, followed by Ramirez.

This is my feeling on it. Judge and Altuve are so neck and neck though but some of the raw numbers for Judge are just so impressive.

Obviously Trout is still the GOAT this year and I guess you could make an argument for him because his stats are still bonkers but missing like 50 games is just too much when you have a few other players with excellent cases.

Sep 19, 2008
aaron-judge.jpg

Already has the AL MVP belt

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
This is my feeling on it. Judge and Altuve are so neck and neck though but some of the raw numbers for Judge are just so impressive.

Obviously Trout is still the GOAT this year and I guess you could make an argument for him because his stats are still bonkers but missing like 50 games is just too much when you have a few other players with excellent cases.
Trout had a great year, but too many things working against him this year. Missing around 1/3 of the year coupled with the other 3 being key parts of playoff teams.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Trout had a great year, but too many things working against him this year. Missing around 1/3 of the year coupled with the other 3 being key parts of playoff teams.

4 players. Don't forget about Porcello. Red Sox aren't where they are without him... They'd probably have 10 more wins. HAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: AnishLoomba

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Trout still finished at the top of the leaderboards tho. He wont win MVP but its still damn impressive.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
it might be my bias but i think up the middle players are more valuable and would thus vote for altuve over judge.

i think jose ramirez is going to get some legit top 5 votes and i think it's definitely deserving.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
it might be my bias but i think up the middle players are more valuable and would thus vote for altuve over judge.

i think jose ramirez is going to get some legit top 5 votes and i think it's definitely deserving.

I agree. Gun to head, I guess I'd go Altuve but as I've said it's so close. Judge has some very impressive big numbers that I think will sway things along with the media market, and ROY stories. No wrong answer between the two of them this year though.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Judge.

Altuve might have been slightly 'better' but Judge was a lot more 'valuable' to the Yanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->