Akim leaves team Again

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
That aliu kid sound soooo much like bertuzzi in term of skill and attitude

didnt realize bertuzzi was suspended/left his team in junior. didnt realize bertuzzi had a bad attitude. i know he had a huge incident where he basically ruined his career, but i never heard of him being an issue with attitude prior to that. in fact, i always heard he was a good teamate and friend.

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005
didnt realize bertuzzi was suspended/left his team in junior. didnt realize bertuzzi had a bad attitude. i know he had a huge incident where he basically ruined his career, but i never heard of him being an issue with attitude prior to that. in fact, i always heard he was a good teamate and friend.

Hm... I'd rather take a chance on a player who has problems based on speculation rather than a player that has problems that have already done their damage.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Hm... I'd rather take a chance on a player who has problems based on speculation rather than a player that has problems that have already done their damage.

aside from the incident, i never knew bertuzzi had "problems". thats all im saying. people talk about him now like he was a notorious baby eater prior to the incident. from what ive seen, he has been a gracious guy. he snapped, and he is paying for it. you can argue about what the punishment shouldve been and all that (youd probably be right), but in truth his career is going down the toilet, and its hard to argue the incident isnt the cause. he hasnt been the same since.

im just saying its ridiculous to bring up bertuzzi every time you want to compare an attitude problem to an older player. bertuzzi's biggest problem was he was too nice a guy and they had to beat him with a stick to play tough. he never had an attitude or "anger" problem. he was a guy that learned to be a powerforward after the islanders gave up on him. he had horrible judgement one night. a lot of people have bad moments. many people get away with them, bertuzzi didnt.

RUSqueelin*

Nov 2, 2005
aside from the incident, i never knew bertuzzi had "problems". thats all im saying. people talk about him now like he was a notorious baby eater prior to the incident. from what ive seen, he has been a gracious guy. he snapped, and he is paying for it. you can argue about what the punishment shouldve been and all that (youd probably be right), but in truth his career is going down the toilet, and its hard to argue the incident isnt the cause. he hasnt been the same since.

im just saying its ridiculous to bring up bertuzzi every time you want to compare an attitude problem to an older player. bertuzzi's biggest problem was he was too nice a guy and they had to beat him with a stick to play tough. he never had an attitude or "anger" problem. he was a guy that learned to be a powerforward after the islanders gave up on him. he had horrible judgement one night. a lot of people have bad moments. many people get away with them, bertuzzi didnt.

Bertuzzi was known for his 'attitude" all the way back to Junior. (Everyone defines attitude a little differently)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad