AHL Leafs Available---Simon T Sim League

gmangs

Jun 25, 2015
Monmouth County
I'm looking to fill the Leafs. The GM has become very inactive and hasn't replied to any emails, so it's time to make a change.

The AHL is currently a 24 team league that is going to be expanding to 26 teams in a few weeks. The new teams will begin play in season 6.

We sim two seasons per calendar year with a full league re-rate using BRHL ratings during our summer off-season. Our entry draft also takes place during our summer off-season. Our next draft is Nico/Nolan.

If you would like the Leafs or want to know more, visit our site and contact me through our contact section.
AHL – Atlantic Hockey League

gmangs

Jun 25, 2015
Monmouth County
Leafs spot is still available. Would be open to allowing the new GM to relocate them to a different current or past NHL franchise not currently in the AHL.

gmangs

Jun 25, 2015
Monmouth County
All spots have been filled. I don't plan on expanding again till next year around this time. If we were to expand towards the end of next season it would need to be voted on by the league and take place during the spring. If you want to get on a waiting list, contact me through our site and I can add you.

gmangs

Jun 25, 2015
Monmouth County
I would be interested in taking over one of the expansion teams.
I PM'ed you. Get back to me asap. I had interest in another expansion team. So, I put a poll up to the league about adding two more expansion teams, four total and it's looking like it will pass (7-1 in favor as of now).

Davin Craft

Nov 7, 2017
I PM'ed you. Get back to me asap. I had interest in another expansion team. So, I put a poll up to the league about adding two more expansion teams, four total and it's looking like it will pass (7-1 in favor as of now).
I dm'ed you back, hope to here from you soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad