Trade: Adrian Peterson to Arizona

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
According to PFF, Arizona has the 32nd graded offensive line. He has no value in the passing game, and can't really block. I get that what they have is not working, and he was cheap, but I can't imagine he's going to look any better than he did in NO.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Bad scheme fit, not sure what the reasoning for this is for Arizona. Young backs league and they are hammering washed guys like CJ & AP.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Bad scheme fit, not sure what the reasoning for this is for Arizona. Young backs league and they are hammering washed guys like CJ & AP.

Peterson would have a role if he could catch or block. He can't do either.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Probably not. He can't run out of shotgun or pistol. He's such a liability that teams know if he's on the field its a run so they load the box.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The Saints were never a good fit for him and at this point I don't know if any team is. I hope he can be productive for the Cardinals but I'll be very surprised if he is.

His best moment with the Saints:

coach_why.0.gif

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Team is old and in win now mode until they tank. They are contenders if they get coaching and alittle bit more out of the roster. Too bad the coaching is terrible

If Bruce does get sacked, Cards fans can take heart with the knowledge that Jeff Fisher is ready and available!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad