• Antoine Vermette

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Tom Wilson

Votes: 24 15.7%

• Total voters

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
lmao, people really need to research Jay Bouwmeester. He is the worst player when pressure is on in the history of hockey. Canada won gold despite Jay Boumeester. Go ahead and research how often his teams made playoffs and even more so how much his game regresses as the pressure to win increases. He is the last player I would add out of this group.

Don't the Blues make the playoffs all the time? And besides, Bouwmeester is the only player on that list who was ever good enough to play for Canada.

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Salary wise, I’m pretty sure he gets paid more than the other options, so I’m not sure it’s a fair list. But, for the Panthers, I’d take a healthy Bouwmeester.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Grabner on the Kings would be ridiculous.

Brown - Kopitar - Iafallo
Pearson - Carter - Toffoli
Grabner - Kempe - Gaborik
Clifford - Shore - Lewis
Mitchell, Jokinen

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
lmao, people really need to research Jay Bouwmeester. He is the worst player when pressure is on in the history of hockey. Canada won gold despite Jay Boumeester. Go ahead and research how often his teams made playoffs and even more so how much his game regresses as the pressure to win increases. He is the last player I would add out of this group.

What do you mean research? If you’re gonna make extreme claims like this then you’re the one who should be providing actual evidence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->