• Antoine Vermette

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Tom Wilson

Votes: 24 15.7%

• Total voters

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
easy one,,, Jbow

can never have enough D for the Pos and the fact that he is RHs makes him even more smexy.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Vermette. I know he isn't the player he used to be, but I'm sure he's better than Carter Rowney or (gasp) Ryan Reaves.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
At this point, nothing short of McDavid would help the Habs.

As for the pool, I'd go with Andrew Shaw, just for the lulz and do a line made of: Shaw - Shaw - Gallagher
That'd be awesome

Thenameless

Apr 29, 2014
Having Bouwmeester, Weber, and Price back there could make Montreal really hard to score on.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Bouwmeester for me. I assume he still eats a ton of minutes?

When he’s playing, yeah he eats even strength and PK time with Petro. He’s been injured (just tweaked something today) this year but yeah he’s a good defensive D-man at this stage of his career. Offensive game has kind of vanished.

For the poll give me Grabner on the Blues. He’d be a nice add for a middle six RW.

Flamesjustwin

Oct 8, 2010
London ON
lmao, people really need to research Jay Bouwmeester. He is the worst player when pressure is on in the history of hockey. Canada won gold despite Jay Boumeester. Go ahead and research how often his teams made playoffs and even more so how much his game regresses as the pressure to win increases. He is the last player I would add out of this group.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad