Abbott opening texas and capacity at stars games.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Hey everyone, so moved recently from AZ, but just really enjoy hockey. Just curious, because I'm lazy and I'm sure you guys might know, how accessible would tickets be after Abbott's change? How accessible have they been with allowing fans so far? I don't know anyone here, so if they are "pods" is it basically impossible for me to go if it's just me?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
This is not a politicians calls. The league and the teams decide how many fans are allowed at games. Unlikely much will change . Abbots announcement wasn't based on anything . It was just playing to his base.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
Well Cuban has already stated that nothing is changing from what they are doing already. I can't see Gaglardi doing the opposite.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
This is not a politicians calls. The league and the teams decide how many fans are allowed at games. Unlikely much will change . Abbots announcement wasn't based on anything . It was just playing to his base.

Agree, and not meaning to insult anyone, but it's kind of stupid, IMHO. If you ever broke a bone or hurt your back, doctors will tell you to wait another few weeks after you feel it's completely healed to go back to sports, etc. Common sense tells us extending the mask mandate further would be the prudent option.

Most businesses I see are keeping the mask mandates in place for at least employees, and many (will be interesting to see restaurants and bars) are putting up signs saying that to come into their biz, you still need to wear a mask.

And, to bring this back to hockey, nothing the Stars are doing on the ice right now is making me be willing to die to see a hockey game, so they are just doing their part for the pandemic, LOL.

Reactions: BeastMode and Satan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad