Post-Game Talk: A win. 2 pts! Bruins (12-9-4, 28pts) @ Preds (17-7-3, 35pts) 12/4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

loyeks

Nov 11, 2017
I remember complaining last year, mid-season, about our inability to clear the zone. Last few games, including this one, I have felt like “it’s back”.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
how in the world was this from Chara not a penalty !!
think at the first goal of the Bruins allowed by a PP granted on a push of josi !!
they smoked what these refs ??

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Tonight was maybe the worst experience I have had with opponents fans. The section was probably 70% bruins fans and they were all extremely intoxicated and obnoxious.

Reactions: LCPreds

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Tonight was maybe the worst experience I have had with opponents fans. The section was probably 70% bruins fans and they were all extremely intoxicated and obnoxious.

Seemed that way in our area too. I think it’s the perfect storm. Monday so bad night for locals yet basically good for out of towners who want a 3 day weekend in Nashville.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
One of these days we're going to figure out playing the last 35 minutes in the defensive zone is a f***ing disaster. Play the way that got you the lead.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
So Chara gets to pretty much punch people in the face and fall on top of them when the puck is nowhere near either? FU NHL officials!

FU Boston!

[mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
I'll say the Boston crew has a long ways to go to reach crybaby status like Chicago. They had a few posters but overall they seem like an alright group. At least they seem knowledgeable about our team and have some basis in their comments.

Their top line is really damn good. It would've been nice to have RyJo out there to play a physical game against them.

Aberg is immediately replaced by Hartnell when he is healthy, and that is a significant upgrade. FF had to drag his ass along all night, like a neck weight for his line. I seriously can only think of seeing/ hearing him a few times. How is that possible? Was someone else getting time on that line?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Well, that last period was a little bit on the dicey side and the Bruins fans in our section were too jubilant for my taste...still, we get pie and they don't.

Go Preds!

Where is this celly video you speak of? I would like to see it.

NSH615

Sponsor
Feb 13, 2013
Well, that last period was a little bit on the dicey side and the Bruins fans in our section were too jubilant for my taste...still, we get pie and they don't.

Go Preds!

Where is this celly video you speak of? I would like to see it.
Here is his goal. Watch him as he skates back to the bench.

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
Bit off topic here. Just wanted to throw it out there that tonight was my first night doing PPG, so don’t forget to add me on to the list! Don’t want my 3 points overlooked.:naughty:
Whomever chose Smith... nice. Lol

Great game! Scary towards the middle and end up still a great two points to put in your pocket.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Bit off topic here. Just wanted to throw it out there that tonight was my first night doing PPG, so don’t forget to add me on to the list! Don’t want my 3 points overlooked.:naughty:
Whomever chose Smith... nice. Lol

Great game! Scary towards the middle and end up still a great two points to put in your pocket.
@Scoresberg had the best choice in rask. he came in off the bench and that is 5 points.

Reactions: FierceFalcon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->