Post-Game Talk: A win. 2 pts! Bruins (12-9-4, 28pts) @ Preds (17-7-3, 35pts) 12/4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
I'm starting this thread just because no one else thought about it yet.. and because I graduate tomorrow and can't watch the game because of that. Hoping to rub some good luck on the Preds. Bruins have been better in their last 10 games, going 6-3-1 and Rask has shown that he still has it.

Someone can add the graphics if they can (we all appreciate the effort), I'm hoping that I wake up to some good news and solid comments about the game. Tomorrow there's also a winter classic between my favorite FEL team and the biggest team in the league tomorrow, I got a busy day coming :)

Go Preds! Down with the B's!

Last edited:

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Little bit of line juggling today. Get well soon, Johansen.

These guys embarrassed you on the scoreboard back in the first game--remember to pay them back for that.
Hard hits. Crisp passing. Goals scored into their net. Focus. Play to the final horn. A win.
That's all I want.

Go Preds!

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
The Bruins are sure to be motivated tonight, it's the second of two games on their own Father's trip. The dads were in attendance on Saturday in Philadelphia when the Bruins shutout the Flyers 3-0. I'm expecting Boston to come out fast and eager to pick up where they left off.

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
Gonna be interesting to see how the lines shake out. I wonder if they’ll throw Bonino up there on JOFA, or as I called it the other night, BOFA. It seemed to be okay, just wish Bones was a little better in the dot.
I would suggest Turris to see what he can do with Forsberg and Arvi, but I love the chemistry he’s been developing on line 2.

NSH615

Sponsor
Feb 13, 2013
Gonna be interesting to see how the lines shake out. I wonder if they’ll throw Bonino up there on JOFA, or as I called it the other night, BOFA. It seemed to be okay, just wish Bones was a little better in the dot.
I would suggest Turris to see what he can do with Forsberg and Arvi, but I love the chemistry he’s been developing on line 2.
Looks like they put 9-19-46 together and 10-13-33 together.

Reactions: FierceFalcon

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
I’d also like to add that it’s good that Pontus will be linemates with Forsberg. Maybe he can help jumpstart him. Losing faith though..

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
With Weber back, it looks like Potato will be enjoying the complimentary popcorn this evening according to reports.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Nice rebound goal by Smitty.

2nd game in a row I pick an injured player in the NPPG. Could've sworn DeBrusk just returned from an injury.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Seems to be someone caught something on the goalie, the play seems to be drive it hard and create a rebound. Guys need to get to the middle to take advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->