Oct 19, 2017
We are now in the wild card spot.

350.png

DISCUSS!

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
My heart goes out for the white shirt khaki pants guy who is after the impact closest to the car first but fails to become hero because of tripping into his own feet.

Alanis would appreciate the irony that in New England it's khakis that someone carelessly left into ignition.

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
So much for a serious debate. What the hell is all of this above here? That guy literally bails out. He could have been the hero but instead he says NOPE.

Have you guys seen this one? I am still trying to decide if this is pure terror or not.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
My heart goes out for the white shirt khaki pants guy who is after the impact closest to the car first but fails to become hero because of tripping into his own feet.
I replayed the video several times in the attempt to watch more of his failure, but alas, he was off-screen before the end of his rumblin' bumblin' stumblin'.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
So much for a serious debate. What the hell is all of this above here? That guy literally bails out. He could have been the hero but instead he says NOPE.

Have you guys seen this one? I am still trying to decide if this is pure terror or not.

I like the joke where an FBI guy shows up on a farm and says he's doing a search, and the farmer says that ok, bit don't go to that fenced field, and the FBI guy flips and pushes his patch on the farmer's face screeching see this!? this means I'm the federal freaking bureau of investigations and I go where ever I want!! and then he goes right to the field in question but soon returns running for his life with a thousand pounds of raging bull right behind him and the farmer is like quick, show him your patch!

It's a fun joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad