A unique fantasy hockey opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Draiman

Hey all!

I'd be the first guy to know that the lockout has kinda hurt fantasy hockey. Why, the Mock Draft forum at HF used to have several drafts going at once. Now there is just one, run by yours truly.

But I think what I have here should be very interesting and very exciting! I am looking to eventually start up a fantasy hockey league and I want people to help me with ideas and what not. It's not everyday you get to talk to the commissioner before he starts up a league and give your two cents worth is it? Well, that's what I'm offering you. Of course, I have my vision and my own ideas, but ultimately I think it's best that I get a couple people to help me out and to iron out some of the creases before we get started so we get a really sound league going. I think that would greatly enhance the league's chances of success!

Here's the general idea of what I have in mind. Two seperate drafts - one for NHLers and another for prospects. We can worry about the eligibility for each later. Salary cap. Perhaps rolled back salaries, mainly just for the heck of it. Each team has a staff, not just one GM.

I think that this league has the potential to be great, but I need your help to do it. I can't do it all by myself, I want YOU to join. Remember this, you'll only get as much out of it as you put into it. So get involved. Don't pass this up! It's a rare and exciting opportunity!

If you would like to contact me via MSN or something, my email is [email protected]. Be warned, email is not the best way to contact me, I don't check it all that often. If you have any questions or anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
yei

i'm in of course buddy!

just a note to any possible new gms. i know Danrik a bit from other leagues and he works VERY hard at every league he commishes or helps out with. so it is only fair that the gms who do join this league give a solid effort as well...

David Draiman

jtuzzi21 said:
what kind of Sim would it run on?

That's the big question. As always. And that's something we'd have to decide on as a league because I really don't know the sims all that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->