Pre-Game Talk: A New Era Begins....(vs.VGK; @STL)

LoneStarHockey

Sep 19, 2011
Texas
Alright, this is it! Hockey is back in the Lone Star State and I am excited to see this team in action.

We start the season off with a tough back to back, first the Home opener vs. Vegas then on the road vs. a tough Central Division opponent in St. Louis.

I think we have a good chance to start this season on the right foot, and win both of these games. How many points are you expecting? What are you most excited to see to start the new season?

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Feels like the previous 90's era to me. Hopefully the results will be similar.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Hey,

Do any of you guys know what the stars second PP unit is by any chance? Can't see if it was reported and I saw something different things in the preseason.

Thanks!

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Hey,

Do any of you guys know what the stars second PP unit is by any chance? Can't see if it was reported and I saw something different things in the preseason.

Thanks!

Hitch said "The power play is going to look different. Nobody's seen our power play, nobody's seen us work on it. Our units are different than we've ever had here, so that's going to be a little more a patient, take time kind of thing.", so we might not even know what the first unit will look like until it's on the ice.

D Wakaluk

Dec 8, 2010
stuck in the '90s
Mixed feelings about Hitch being back.

Radulov was great last year in the Habs in their very limited offence otherwise, so hyped to see him here.

Let's go!

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Well going to be interesting to see in a real game . Defense is still a bit of a question mark

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
How do you like Radulov. Guy is a beast. Congrats to Nill for picking him up and making your team competitive at free agency this year :D

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Bishop leaving for stitches. Lehts coming in for now

Rads has looked good most of the time. The whole team started slow, but he's made some big hits and almost had a breakaway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad