A little birdy

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
So I saw a post that a little birdy said something. I think it was directed towards me and not in a bad way at all. I had surgery May 31st and then over 4 hour emergency surgery on June 1st. My recovery is very complicated and this is probably the longest time I have been on the PC.

Anyhow, if I am correct, not a day goes by for me....They will understand. For the life of me though I can't imagine anyone who knew of my situation that would say something.

TY to the poster of the message though.:)

Chris Hagen*

Well wishes, healing thoughts, and much love to you.

Sincerely,
Christopher T.J. Hagen

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
So I saw a post that a little birdy said something. I think it was directed towards me and not in a bad way at all. I had surgery May 31st and then over 4 hour emergency surgery on June 1st. My recovery is very complicated and this is probably the longest time I have been on the PC.

Anyhow, if I am correct, not a day goes by for me....They will understand. For the life of me though I can't imagine anyone who knew of my situation that would say something.

TY to the poster of the message though.:)

which thread

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
Thanks everyone. I'm one of the old time posters here. I don't know many of you all either anymore, but I can always come to HF for support. :)

As for the post/message I'm speaking of, not important. The person who wrote it will know and know how much I do care. Sorry if it all sounds like a mystery;)

Be well everyone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad