A Letter to Jon Ledecky

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
At least choose a winning team as an escape, you’re not really ecaping then.
It took both a historically awful coach and GM for this NOT to be a winning team. There is no f***ing excuse for the fact I am waiting right now to get into the Prudential Center to see a playoff game and not the Barclays Center. It's an absolute goddamned disgrace.

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
I follow the Isles because I love JT and as an escape from my own incompetent team. If JT goes and the organization is an even bigger complete tire fire than the one in the 716 (for example the Sabres will actually fire a terrible GM and Coach who are doing a terrible job so the concept of accountability does exist) what's the ****ing point? I wish I could kick both Ledecky and Malkin square in the nuts until they both pass out from the pain.

Perhaps you are the common denominator with losing :sarcasm:

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Today's Letter

Dear Jon,
Got my big tax refund . Splain me again why 4 season tickets for 18/19 should be my choice? Don't answer right away . Call me when you have any answer at all .
Thanks

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
Today's Letter

Dear Jon,
Got my big tax refund . Splain me again why 4 season tickets for 18/19 should be my choice? Don't answer right away . Call me when you have any answer at all .
Thanks
He would probably take a letter using formal English more seriously. Then again, he may not care either way.

Reactions: periferal

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
If you don't yet understand how OWNERSHIP IS EVERYTHING in sports, then read this and understand why the Lightning are in a different class than the Islanders...

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
If you don't yet understand how OWNERSHIP IS EVERYTHING in sports, then read this and understand why the Lightning are in a different class than the Islanders...

And here's why the Hurricanes will continue to shit the bed. Today they named Don Waddell as GM

aronjudge11

Jul 2, 2017
THE signs have been around for over a year for anyone paying attention. LEDECKY IS SPARKY. A mascot who now hides as his power in the ownership group is zilch. WANG designed and hired and keeps a whole front office. NOW THATS power. LEDECKY? DOES nothing. ITS MALKINS TEAM. Writers have been telling us that for over a year. And even Malkin can't get rid of snow. Either due to his lifetime contract
Or his need to keep Wang happy OR a simple handshake agreement with Wang when he bought the team not to mess with the stanly cup contending front office Snow and Wang built.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
The reason the letter hasn’t been answered is because it was addressed to the wrong guy.

New thread

A Letter to Malkin

Now I know...You are 100% correct.

That said, I addressed my letter to both Ledecky and Malkin.

Reactions: SI90

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
It’s a shame how in the dark we see when it comes to this organization. We don’t even know who the hell is running the team.

Well we do know that once again our owners don't know what they're doing.

Reactions: SI90

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad