a. kaygorodova

Status
Not open for further replies.

mytor4*

what are your thoughts on sens prospect a.kaygorodova[kiagorodova as some spell it]. how will he fair in our nhl. what kind of pts do you see him getting 5 yrs down the road.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Alexei Kaigorodov probably would have been on the Sens if not for his contract in Russia. John Muckler was working on a deal to get him over and Kaigorodov had said he wanted to be here. I fully expect him in the NHL next year (Atleast in training camp).

As for his potential, I think it's that of a very good playmaking 2nd line center. He's been compared to Datsyuk and even at times Larionov. He had a monster season in the RSL last year, but has started off slower this year, which might have something to do with moving behind Malkin on the depth chart.

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
mytor4 said:
what are your thoughts on sens prospect a.kaygorodova[kiagorodova as some spell it]. how will he fair in our nhl. what kind of pts do you see him getting 5 yrs down the road.

it's kaigorodov. the "a" on the end makes that a female name.

HOCKEY_GURU

Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
I recall him at the world Juniors and he always made effortless passes. not sure what he plays like now other than seing his stats in the RSL, but with Ottawa, and their talent and the way their get goals by the bunches..i could see him geting many assists on that team. so ill say anywhere form 60-80 point player.

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
mytor4 said:

lol :biglaugh:

that means he is a girl lol

Sykie

Feb 28, 2002
Geneva
snhl.free.fr
She could be the first girl to ever play in the NHL, so there is clearly some mad talent here. Think about it.

She's no Ovechkina, but Kaygorodova has great potential, that's for sure.

RedAce

Mar 9, 2005
New York, NY
I have alot of Games of Kaigorodov on DVD from last year and this year and i can say that this kid is VERY VERY talented and skilled a cross between Datsyuk and larionov. A real pleasure to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad