A hypothetical "cuts" thread

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Otunga. He's useless.

Listening to him at the RR s*** all over AJ and talk about how great Cena is was one of the most annoying commentary I've ever heard in my life

Blainer114*

Maverick
Jun 8, 2016
Toronto
I feel bad for Saxton, dude is constantly harassed by everyone else. Wouldn't be surprised if he turns heel like coach did at some point

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Saxton is tolerable because he doesn't seem to have a problem of making a joke of himself and letting Corey or even Cole clown on him.

Otunga is just every awful mark ever. I might have to kill someone if he called a Roman match.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Saxton is legit fine. He's inoffensive, and a plays a good target for the heels to mock. He's also good at reading copy when called for, and you need someone to do that on any team. But he's always going to be the third wheel on any team as he isn't as good at the other two you'd have (if he's your second best guy on a team, you messed picking the first two already).

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Saxton is legit fine. He's inoffensive, and a plays a good target for the heels to mock. He's also good at reading copy when called for, and you need someone to do that on any team. But he's always going to be the third wheel on any team as he isn't as good at the other two you'd have (if he's your second best guy on a team, you messed picking the first two already).

Yeah it works.

Otunga can't even do the copies. They had to bring Tom in to do that and now you have a bloated desk.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Saxton is fine. He gets a lot of unwarranted flack. Dude isn't bad at all. He's not great, but he's not bad.

Otunga is such a mark for himself and mark for the body that it's all he talks about. When he's not talking about either of those things he makes no god damn sense.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Saxton is fine. He gets a lot of unwarranted flack. Dude isn't bad at all. He's not great, but he's not bad.

Otunga is such a mark for himself and mark for the body that it's all he talks about. When he's not talking about either of those things he makes no god damn sense.

Yeah I'm not a Saxton fan but Otunga is 10000000x worse

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Otunga is so bad he's making people think Saxton is ok. :laugh:

Lol, Otunga is so awful that the first time I heard him I actually thought to myself, "You know, maybe Saxton's not so bad afterall"

Then I watched RAW again and quickly came to my senses

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
Is there a list somewhere of who actually is on rosters? Bo Dallas showed up out of nowhere last week on Raw. I didn't even know he still existed.

I know it's on Wikipedia, but I just wanted to mention Bo Dallas.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
The wikipedia list for the main roster is usually very up to date, so you can go by that. The NXT part can be incomplete or not fully detailed, mostly due to the nature of developmental, but the main guys are always listed at least.

One thing to note is that the contract status of talent isn't noted on wikipedia. So short-term guys like the Head Bangers and Spirit Squad get listed, when they're just show-by-show bookings. Shelton Benjamin is also listed, but he's not signed by the company at all, even though he was advertised on TV way back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad