Post-Game Talk: A hockey game will be played tonight vs the Sharks

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009
slight over reaction based on 40 minutes of play

I have been saying this for a while. I am not sure if it was the 3rd or 4th time Holtby was out played by a lesser goalie in the playoffs. It was always sell high and now even more so with Gruber being ready.

Maybe we can get lucky and Holtby can reach the Craig Anderson level someday.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I have been saying this for a while. I am not sure if it was the 3rd or 4th time Holtby was out played by a lesser goalie in the playoffs. It was always sell high and now even more so with Gruber being ready.

Yawn. You and your haterade. Like clockwork.

Reactions: calicapsfan

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany

Dude I'm sorry, you don't trade a franchise goalie in the middle of his career, and especially not the best goalie your franchise has ever had. We keep him, his number goes up in the rafters.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
lol every time Grubauer doesn't get shellacked someone shows up to start the "trade holtby" argument. Like clockwork.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
reminds me of when the pens self destructed and went all hanson brothers a few years ago.......or was that last year, I don't remember

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I've seen it, its troubling. I'm not asking for "Slap Shot," I'm just not sold that banning fighting is really going to make hockey safer. And no I don't have the answer....
It doesn't make hockey safer. The reason fighting was allowed in hockey was because each player us carrying a lethal weapon in their hands. It was so guys wouldn't retalliate with their sticks.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
It's almost like the Sharks don't like having their guaranteed win in DC taken away

Reactions: Sam Spade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad