A Habs gif a day keeps the doctor away

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
Well, here is a first little attempt to jazz up the now famous gif..........

bz1kixo.gif

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Well, here is a first little attempt to jazz up the now famous gif..........

Nice work. The quotes were a little on the quick side, how about a slo-mo?

11p2mb.gif

Small suggestions -- mon "petit", masculine form.

How about a little cloud thought from Lacroix showing up right before or after the Gervais quote where Lacroix's head-waiter like posture has him thinking about "Deux roteux, poutine, mae wessss".

Even if you don't change it, nicely done. :handclap:

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
I realized shortly after I posted that made that grammatical error, or Jungian slip.:nod:

Second boo boo was not allotting enough frame time to MT's bubble.

But I did remember to keep a photo shoop file of the gif so changes can easily be made. Whew

I will take in suggestions for a while, then produce an amended version.:)

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
MT knows very well that what he is doing is just plain wrong, but he does it anyway as he can't help himself.

Agreed.

The exchanges on a message board are obviously text-based and it seems people always undermine body language. Therrien's body language in that gif is the body language of a guy who knows he's making a mistake.

It was the same when he was talking about Subban a few years ago. All you would read here were the transcripts of the Q&As between the journalists and Therrien, leaving out all the sighing and 'euuuuuuhhhhhhh' while looking at the floor. Anytime Therrien gave Subban some praise, his whole body language was the one of an extremely uncomfortable man.

Jan 15, 2016
In a foxhole
Agreed.

The exchanges on a message board are obviously text-based and it seems people always undermine body language. Therrien's body language in that gif is the body language of a guy who knows he's making a mistake.

It was the same when he was talking about Subban a few years ago. All you would read here were the transcripts of the Q&As between the journalists and Therrien, leaving out all the sighing and 'euuuuuuhhhhhhh' while looking at the floor. Anytime Therrien gave Subban some praise, his whole body language was the one of an extremely uncomfortable man.

This science is called Synergologie. Quickly looking in the book we can see he was going for #1, but changed to #2 which is alarming. He doesn't like that he has no solution, but lazily goes with the easy one... Michel has complex emotions :)

Faire_Peur.png

Chercher_Conviction.png

patience is a virtue

Apr 17, 2014
Uploading a few more brilliant MiG gifs. Hope you are OK with me sharing these here MiG! Your work is amazing and all I want to do is spread the laughs and love!!

Blender:
giphy.gif

Byron:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rads:
giphy.gif

Frustrated MB:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

patience is a virtue

Apr 17, 2014
And lastly, as a special request to MiG, or any other resident gif genius, please work your magic on this magic Radulov celebration moment:

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->