Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
czechhockeyfan said:
30 more (not in order) for the 3rd round:
Zubarev, Anikeenko, Belov, Mihalik, Lindgren, Hjalmarsson, Kohn, Fritsche, Pokulok, Stastny, Pospisil, Lavalee, Blunden, Levassuer, Kalus (new #60), Skorykh, Zubov, P. Davis, Macias, Bartulis, Hensick, McNeill, Pyatt, Dahlberg, May, Jones, Fraser, Pelech, Aubin, Gragnani.

And to make it a nice round 100 who I think could play some in the NHL add:
Lelkes, Shirokov, Ritola, Krysanov, Brophy, Yandle, Bumagin, Bartanus, Kosistsyn, Raymond, Denny.

I forgot to mention one other name I´m missing here. I consider Danish forward Morten Madsen as better prospect than many above mentioned prospects. Despite of having a bit dissapointment season. Personally I see him as early third round pick.
Opinions?
I like to see Johan Dahlberg on your list. Nobody on this board talks about him but he is an interesting player.

Madsen is very close to being on this list (as is Otcenas- any thoughts on him? And Megalinsky). Madsen didn't seem to have improved much during the early part of the season but was clearly The Man for the Danes in the U18s.

I like Dahlberg's willingness to mix it up and his very good upper-body strength, strong play in traffic. Looks like a possible 3rd-4th liner in the NHL.

By the way, someone disparaged my choice of Dupont in the 40's. Actually I know that a few NHL teams have him mid 2nd-round, as do some ranking services. His improvement rate- and especially his propensity to play big and raise him game when it counted was eye-catching. He physically looks like a pro and has great intensity. For a rookie that was pretty enticing stuff. His scoring may skyrocket next season.

Last edited:

czechhockeyfan

Mar 8, 2003
Czech republic
Visit site
steblick said:
Madsen is very close to being on this list (as is Otcenas- any thoughts on him? And Megalinsky). Madsen didn't seem to have improved much during the early part of the season but was clearly The Man for the Danes in the U18s.

I like Dahlberg's willingness to mix it up and his very good upper-body strength, strong play in traffic. Looks like a possible 3rd-4th liner in the NHL.

By the way, someone disparaged my choice of Dupont in the 40's. Actually I know that a few NHL teams have him mid 2nd-round, as do some ranking services. His improvement rate- and especially his propensity to play big and raise him game when it counted was eye-catching. He physically looks like a pro and has great intensity. For a rookie that was pretty enticing stuff. His scoring may skyrocket next season.

I´m afraid that Otcenas is only one-tourney wonder. In my opinion he is hardworking center with some grit and determination but only average skills. For me possible late round pick, nothing more.

Ego

Mar 15, 2002
Slovakia
Visit site
czechhockeyfan said:
I´m afraid that Otcenas is only one-tourney wonder. In my opinion he is hardworking center with some grit and determination but only average skills. For me possible late round pick, nothing more.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
I was watching him last three years and he never looked to me like NHL prospect and one tournament cannot change my opinion on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->