A couple of Where Are They Now's?

Johnnybegood13

Jul 11, 2003
I think Shane Bendera is working in the the oil patch in northern alberta,at least it sounds like the kid my nephew was hanging with...goalie?

crthomp

Apr 18, 2007
Anyone know where Pavel Brendl is these days? I thought I had read something about him starting to play better in a russian or czech league or something like that. Anyone have any better info on him?

Also what about Alexander Daigle? He was with the wild a few years ago correct? where is he now?

daikan

(╯︵╰,)
Oct 28, 2005
Berlin
Anyone know where Pavel Brendl is these days? I thought I had read something about him starting to play better in a russian or czech league or something like that. Anyone have any better info on him?

Also what about Alexander Daigle? He was with the wild a few years ago correct? where is he now?

Pavel Brendl played pretty well in the SEL this past season. Same for Alexandre Daigle in the Swiss league (and it looks like he'll be staying there for a while).

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne

Brendl is playing in Sweden and Daigle is in Switzerland.

EDIT: Should refresh before I post..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad