9 round mock draft thread- 1st round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free Edler

Enjoy retirement, boys.
Feb 27, 2002
Surrey, BC
The Toronto Maple Leafs are proud to select from the Kingston Frontenacs of the Ontario Hockey League, Radek Smolenak.

GoBuckeyes9

Jul 5, 2004
Seriously, who is this guy controlling the Caps. 2 of the worst trades I have ever seen. You aren't even getting close to the value for players that are basically considered untouchable. Shaone Morrison is the player we got for Gonchar, who then you turned around and traded for a 40th overall pick...stupid. just stupid, seriously are the caps even your favorite team or are you trying to strengthen the other southeast teams?

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
rt said:
I have to agree with you here, the value is WAY off. Sorry Hedberg, I feel like I'm picking on you, but this is the worst one yet.

Yes, I agree totally. The trade was horrible and the Predators would never do that. Also I got Alexander and Igor Radulov confused :confused:

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
Just got back from school

Trade Anouncement

To Nashville:
59th pick
99th pick
249th pick
Johnny Oduya
Garret Stroshein

To Washington
255th pick
270th pick
Kevin Klein
Simon Gamache

A trade of picks and career minor leaugers (except Klein, but I don't think Klein will be more than a 5th defenceman in the NHL)

I would also like to apologive to the Predators fans following this for trading Radulov and Legwand, I was going to offer David Legwand and Denis Kulyash, but I was on painkillers that make you drowsy (I had two perfectly healthy teeth removed to make way for the movement of my teeth for my braces so, in my drowzy state, I thought the Radulov with the attitude problems and horrible season was Alexander, not Igor, so I thought the Predators wouldn't want a player who overvalues his talent and has a bad attitude (Talking about Igor).

I will make it up to your Predator fans.

Last edited:

noodlemike

May 1, 2004
Hedberg16 said:
I would also like to apologive to the Predators fans following this for trading Radulov and Legwand, I was going to offer David Legwand and Denis Kulyash, but I thought the Radulov with the attitude problems and horrible season was Alexander, not Igor, so I thought the Predators wouldn't want a player who overvalues his talent and has a bad attitude (Talking about Igor).

I think carolina won that trade :) :yo: :handclap:

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
VernonForrest said:
This trade has been confirmed by both parties on PM to me.

To Florida Alexander Ovechkin and 9th overall pick
To Washington Jay Bouwmeester and 3rd overall pick

In the future, please post all trades and confirmation on message board, not by PM

This is incredibly stupid. No way any Caps fan would consider it.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
borro said:
This is incredibly stupid. No way any Caps fan would consider it.
I agree, while Jay B is a great defensmen Alex Ovechkin has the potential to be something else. Staal will still be on the board at 9th anyway if you really wanted a defensmen.

FREE DENTAL CARE

Mar 20, 2004
With the 28th overall pick in the 2005 draft the Boston Bruins are proud to select, from the Quebec Remparts of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League, JORDAN LA VALLEE.

JORDAN LAVALLEE, LW -- 6'3.5", 215 lbs, 64 gp, 40 g, 26 a, 66 tp, 108 pim

VernonForrest

Feb 20, 2003
San Diego
Hedberg16 said:
Just got back from school

Trade Anouncement

To Nashville:
59th pick
99th pick
249th pick
Johnny Oduya
Garret Stroshein

To Washington
255th pick
270th pick
Kevin Klein
Simon Gamache

A trade of picks and career minor leaugers (except Klein, but I don't think Klein will be more than a 5th defenceman in the NHL)

I would also like to apologive to the Predators fans following this for trading Radulov and Legwand, I was going to offer David Legwand and Denis Kulyash, but I was on painkillers that make you drowsy (I had two perfectly healthy teeth removed to make way for the movement of my teeth for my braces so, in my drowzy state, I thought the Radulov with the attitude problems and horrible season was Alexander, not Igor, so I thought the Predators wouldn't want a player who overvalues his talent and has a bad attitude (Talking about Igor).

Need Confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->