9 Round Mock Draft. Drafting has started but GM's still needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2004
The Pittsburgh Penguins are proud to select from Budejovice in the Czech League Division one

Martin Hanzel

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
you more or less got mine

top NA d man from cetral scouting not taken in rounds 1-2-4-5-7-8, top NA goalie not taken in 3-6-9

everytime I try to copy and paste from the scouting list and send it to you--my system crashes

CH Wizard

leafs4thecup said:
The Pittsburgh Penguins are proud to select from Budejovice in the Czech League Division one

Martin Hanzel

You must be a phoenix scout. :sarcasm:

A Good Flying Bird*

With the Ninth overall pick in the draft, the Colorado Avalanche select Right Wing Jack Skille of the United States National Team Development Program.

--------------------------------------------

I was stuck between Skille, Rask, and Latendresse.

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
BTW I have some picks to move, and would like to aquire another 1st rounder. PM if your pick is available. Rachunek, Poti, Balej, could also be moved in a deal...

Feb 24, 2004
The Pittsburgh Penguins would also like to announce that they are refusing to let Mario Lemieux retire. And that Dick Tarnstrom is available for a second round pick.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Hercules Rockefeller said:
I don't like to put people down often, especially a guy I've never seen post before now, but you sir are a freakin' idiot.
Wow, glad to see we have such a friendly draft, so lets see, i take the #2 rated NA Skater, and that makes me an idiot, well then, guilty as charged

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
Since there is no Isles GM... We'll have to do a consensus... My vote goes to either Marc Staal or Marek Zagrapan.... Why don't we say first player to reach 3 votes becomes the Isles pick...

Unless someone with no team wants to pick up the Isles...

Edit: My vote goes to Staal

Last edited:

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
Balej's Dance said:
Dont want to be Isles, but my vote goes to Marc Staal. They could use a stud D.

(NYI should do all they can to shy away from Yashin-ites...Zagrapan)

They should.... that's why I was kinda hopin they'd go for him :D

1 more vote for Staal or 3 votes for someone else, and we can get on with the draft...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad