GDT: 9/30/17 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Nashville [Preseason Game 7]

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Glad to see Killer score, he's one of the guys that we need to step up this whole season.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Don’t forget about Drej. Need him all 82 not just 40.

I had a longer post made up explaining about how Drej will start slow and his 40 will be like 82 but I just deferred because at least we can count on Drej to play well as the season ends. Johnson on the other hand? The wind blows the wrong way and he's in a slump for 3 weeks skating like a lost dog on the ice while everyone else around him plays well

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
That PP was crazy, we didn't score but I like the way we played not giving them any moments to catch their breath.

But of course we take a penelty and a dumb one in the offensive zone.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
*lol* at the Preds announcers calling Cally "Shanahan".

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Please stop taking penelties...we don't need our PKers to be all banged up before the season starts.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

Come on, please just let it be nothing, the preseason isn't worth getting hurt over, at least not when you're just returning. Hopefully it's just Cooper benching him to give him a rest since he won't be out for the 3-on-3.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Kuch as the number 1 star of the game. I feel that Killer with two PP goals should have gotten one but since they are away that isn't happening.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Mishkin gave Kuch 1st Star, Rinne 2nd Star and Killer 3rd star. :)

That was so much better than the last couple games. Effort, speed, hustle...good PP, great PK. Vasy being Vasy and Kuch being Kuch. :D

Dotchin was rather underwhelming, imo, though part of that is probably because this was his first preseason game. Took a stupid penalty, had a bad giveaway...but he did have a couple hits and a block so not too bad.

Can't wait for FRIDAY!!!! :)

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Didn't see the game, but read through the thread. Seems like mostly positives.

...WTF is Callahan doing blocking shots in a preseason game? Coop should've sent him to the lockerroom whether he was limping or not.

Hoping for a big year from Kucherov.

Killorn will now start the regular season scoreless in his first four games. Wait, he scored last game? Make it six games.

How's Brayden Point looking? Haven't really heard much about him throughout camp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad