GDT: #82-Caps vs Devils 7pm Apr 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshall

A ribbon reflector
Mar 13, 2002
Crystal Koons' cold, dead eyes.
twitter.com
Ted Rank again for the Red Tank™ Family of Tanking Products, and I'll bet some of you had some doubts about Red Tank. Whacks hood of Red Tank. She's not pretty, but she gets you as low as you can go.

Finally, what a pleasure it's been to work with the Caps and all their fans. Now, I'll say adios, and good luck in the draft lottery.

All sales final.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Can we send you to the draft Lottery. Damn dude you can hit parlays

I played a smaller one with no OT that was +1800. That'll hit, too.

THANKS, RED TANK

1681437300494.png

BOK BOK

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021
Tankathon has us at 8 with today’s results. Think it’s a wrap.
Ties are broken by teams' total number of regulation wins (RW), regulation and non-shootout overtime wins (ROW), and then head-to-head if still tied. Caps were 1-2 versus Wings so that’s the tiebreaker for 8th pick.

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Honestly I have to give Ovi credit. He came out that last shift in OT knowing the Caps needed to let in a goal to ensure Detroit finished ahead, and mission accomplished. It was a smart move, it might pay off!

Reactions: WanderingCapsFan

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013

FWIW. Book them tee times.

I think John Carlson was honestly trying his best. Too bad he's a dinosaur in the new age NHL where speed and skill are required. Ok, time for my John Carlson bashing to start booking tee times, and for Johnny to lay off the ganja and late night pizzas.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Honestly I have to give Ovi credit. He came out that last shift in OT knowing the Caps needed to let in a goal to ensure Detroit finished ahead, and mission accomplished. It was a smart move, it might pay off!
You can’t come here and praise Wilson then bash Ovi, we know your disdain of Ovechkin

Reactions: Neil Racki

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
You can’t come here and praise Wilson then bash Ovi, we know your disdain of Ovechkin

That was not bashing Ovechkin though, he did what he had to do for the best of the team, something I can understand and appreciate! I suspect many Hawks and Columbus fans feel the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad