GDT: #73| Pittsburgh Penguins @ New York Islanders | March 20th | 7:00 PM | F/W 4-1

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
best part about Barzal is you can tell he really hates losing, I am sure alot of guys are happy to put up the individual points and if they are winning it is ok, but you can tell he just hates losing, the downside is the Islanders could be in a rough patch in the next few years where he is going to have to get used to it, sure hope it does not make him thinking of abandoning the team.

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79
travelled to NY to see a home game for the 1st time.

team looked pretty good. some sloppy passes. too many passes. not enough shots. Gibson saved their ass early and often, and it seemed to inspire them. i love Barzal. lotsa love for Beau and Pulock too.

shit, we won.

macleod50

Apr 24, 2006
Long Island, NY
The Isles should try Pulock on the 1st PP. Let's see what they have here. Just curious more than anything.

Agreed.

I like Leddy, but his decision making at the point seems to be getting slower and slower. I'd prefer Bailey and Pulock up top on the first unit.

mm11

Jan 26, 2005
Fleming island, Fl
Agreed.

I like Leddy, but his decision making at the point seems to be getting slower and slower. I'd prefer Bailey and Pulock up top on the first unit.

I kind of feel teams would have to get up closer to Pulock to respect that shot which opens up lanes for Starzal and Bailey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->