GDT: #73| Pittsburgh Penguins @ New York Islanders | March 20th | 7:00 PM | F/W 4-1

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
So some people are rooting for them to lose and they are knocking me and my stance? And OK I will change my stance, I will be ok if Tavares is putting up points if it is going to give us a W, but I do NOT want to see him putting up real garbage points if the Isles are up or down by like 3 goals and it is late in the game, like an empty net goal if there are 20 seconds left and the Isles are up by 2
Stop before you dig yourself a hole too deep to climb out of.

Last edited:

isles55

Mar 7, 2015
We need a Kessel type trade....
I thought we already tried trading for a non-physical, one-dimensional scoring winger who plays in a Canadian market that constantly berates him for his play, claims he is overpaid, and thinks his 'losing attitude' perpetuates a culture of losing at the organization?

Reactions: BTrotts19

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
Alien beings from a frozen planet on the edge of the galaxy where all they do is play great hockey came to Earth and took over the Islanders bodies tonight. It's the only plausible explanation.

Except for Barzal (he's already one of them).

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
And people want to sell off Lee. Such gifted hands in front of the net, especially the backhand. Nearly untouchable IMO.

Lee, Eberle, JT, and Barzal have some of the best set of mitts in the league.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
This happened on the same night the leader of the Yes Movement announced his return to the ring, coincidence??? #Yes!Yes!Yes!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->