GDT: #72| Carolina Hurricanes @ New York Islanders | March 18th | 5:00 PM | F/L 4-3

Glory Days

Aug 16, 2012
Charlotte
Ryan Pulock has been pretty tremendous over this awful slide, big reason for optimism next year. Staple said something like 17 points in 25 games now, that's more than a hot streak. Knew we just had to wait for him to get acclimated.

I still don't love his skating and I'm not sure how much better it is going to get. He needs to be paired with a good skater who can cover for his defensive mistakes. But yes I like his offensive development.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
as others have speculated, I wouldn't be surprised if he is not interested in joining a playoff team as there is to much risk of getting hurt or possibly having a lousy playoffs and damage his reputation, as it is he is going to be looking at a huge offer with the points he has put up this year (partially thanks to Barzal) why risk it by possibly tearing your ACL or having a lousy playoffs and losing out on some millions

Because I've read players take out insurance on themselves before their expected big pay day in case they do get hurt?

Also, do you not see how ridiculous that reasoning sounds? It's insane. Players don't want to go to contenders for fear of being hurt before they are a UFA? Tavares could tear his ACL and he'd still get paid.

Reactions: Sidney the Kidney

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
I still don't love his skating and I'm not sure how much better it is going to get. He needs to be paired with a good skater who can cover for his defensive mistakes. But yes I like his offensive development.
I've said it before, he looks like a roller hockey player to me, I think he can still improve but not expecting anything tremendous. Would just like this pace over 82 games!

Could be our Justin Schultz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad