GDT: #71| New York Islanders @ Washington Capitals | March 16th | 7:00 PM | F/L 6-3

thegoldenyear

RIP Mike Bossy
May 13, 2013
Toronto
More of that, next year, if he stays: JT skating closely by Barzal on the rush, getting the same look Mat gets - or the space created by same - and then whipping the damn thing on net.

Reactions: dood

aronjudge11

Jul 2, 2017
I stopped watching 2 months ago when it was obvious it was another terrible islander team but it is sad to not have the fun I had as a kid watching playoffs every year. By the time the isles get a new owner whos not a fraud we might be looking at 40 teams in this league..The odds of seeing a cup...someone might have to make a movie of it so we can see it...becuase I dont have another 40 years on me

thegoldenyear

RIP Mike Bossy
May 13, 2013
Toronto
I woulda given you the 13 GA in this B2B before game one. But not with Ovech going a mere 0-2-2, with ENGs and nine power plays up the wazoo. Weird.

dlawong

Nov 24, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Anyone thinks Isles missed Matt Martin? He is one of the best hitters in the league and knows how to throw them without taking penalties. Isles just not the same without him. I misjudged how much he meant for this team. Isles should take him back from Leafs in the summer. Even he does not score, his presence means somthing. Johnston is tough, but he does not throw big hits like Martin.

Reactions: IslandersGER

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->