NHL Entry Draft: 7-Round Mock Draft (Draft in progress)

grewalwings

May 23, 2014
Ontario
Trade Announcement:

full
receives Tomas Tatar

full
received Patrik Berglund and St. Louis's 2nd pick 2018 (#44)

@Tapdog to confirm

Reactions: Tapdog

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Vancouver has been on the clock since 9 am est this morning. I have messaged him three times since Friday evening letting him know he can pick whenever. By 1pm est today we will transfer Vancouver to another GM to run.

Last edited:

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT

:rangers receive Will Butcher, rights to Ilya Kovalchuk & 2018 6th Round Puck

:devils receive 2019 Conditional 1st Round Pick (Tampa) & Alexei Bereglazov

*NYR sign Ilya Kovalchuk to $13.5m contract for 3 years at $4.5m per year

@Vanquish to confirm
I am not a GM but Jersey no longer has Kovalchuk's rights he is a UFA this summer.

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
Why give up an asset for a mock event?
Why have a mock event at all?

Its all fun and i am building the best team possible and I think I have done darn well personally. Added some very strong young players to my prospect pool as well as added a huge amount of talent to my top 6 whilst still maintaining my 3 first rounders and most of my picks for this draft. I think I have done ok considering the players I have brought in.

Reactions: flyersdad

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
Vancouver has been on the clock since 9 am est this morning. I have messaged him three times since Friday evening letting him know he can pick whenever. By 1pm est today if he does not pick he will be auto'd Svechnikov.

How can we have an auto at 2nd overall? If he doesn’t make the pick he should be replaced

He has not been online since Wednesday night. Looks like it will be an auto

Boettersson

Mar 13, 2018
I can take over van if that’s an option. They are my favourite team and are who I was originally going to take. Or are we going to give him a chance to come back on

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
I can take over van if that’s an option. They are my favourite team and are who I was originally going to take. Or are we going to give him a chance to come back on

Okay, so I have done these with Velociraptor for years and he has always been punctual so hopefully everything is okay. But if Velociraptor by chance does not show up to make his pick by 1 PM est McGroober will take over the teams GM duties.

Tapu Coco

Jan 23, 2013
WNY
Okay, so I have done these with Velociraptor for years and he has always been punctual so hopefully everything is okay. But if Velociraptor by chance does not show up to make his pick by 1 PM est McGroober will take over the teams GM duties.
I don't think it's really fair to boot him out after one pick if that's the case - I'd give him one more shot and if he misses that pick, then do it. Just my .02 though, it's ultimately your call

E: too late

Reactions: uncleben85

Boettersson

Mar 13, 2018
As my first order of business, I have a trade to announce

To Philadelphia:
2nd overall (Vancouver)
65th overall (Vancouver)

To Vancouver
3rd overall (Philadelphia)
47th overall (Philadelphia)
105th overall (Philadelphia)
Jordan Weal

@flyersdad is on the clock

Boettersson

Mar 13, 2018
I don't think it's really fair to boot him out after one pick if that's the case - I'd give him one more shot and if he misses that pick, then do it. Just my .02 though, it's ultimately your call
He hasn’t been active since Wednesday and he’s technically had since Friday to make his pick

Tapu Coco

Jan 23, 2013
WNY
He hasn’t been active since Wednesday and he’s technically had since Friday to make his pick
Yes, but I'm saying that if he's historically been punctual, this is an anomaly. In that case, we should give him one more pick to see if this case was truly an anomaly or indicative of the rest of the draft. As I said, it's ultimately cup's call, and it may be too late anyway now that the pick has been traded

Reactions: uncleben85

Boettersson

Mar 13, 2018
With the 5th overall selection in the 2018 nhl draft, the :Canucks are proud to select, from Brynäs IF of the SHL, ADAM BOQVIST!

Next GM PM’d

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->