7 Round 2006 NHL Entry Mock Draft - Drafting Thread.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Listen guys, if you want to keep this mock moving we will all need to comit to sending private messages to the next GM after we make our pick. This is the best way to keep up the pace.

Also, if you are going to be away send a message to me with who to pick for you when your turn comes up.

Remember that the clock is only running from 8 am to midnight, Monday to Friday so do not get mad if this mock drops off on weekends or overnight.

If any GM want to back out now, let me know and I will take over picking for you. It is not fair to the rest of us GM's if you are only half heartedly into this.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
My Matty lies over the ocean
My Matty lies over the sea
My Matty lies over the ocean
Oh bring back my Matty to me.............

Anybody still awake?

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
With the 34th pick the Capitals select

Goalie Jonathan Bernier from Lewingston

With the 35th pick the Capitals select

Defensman Jonas Ahnelov from Frolunda Sweden

Columbus is now on the clock

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
With the 36th overall pick in the 2006 Entry Draft, the Blue Jackets are pleased to select, from the US Under-18 Program,

D KEVIN MONTGOMERY

The Ohio State signee should become a local favorite of both Buckeye and Blue Jacket fans.

Anaheim is now on the clock

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
DJAnimosity said:
With the 36th overall pick in the 2006 Entry Draft, the Blue Jackets are pleased to select, from the US Under-18 Program,

D KEVIN MONTGOMERY

The Ohio State signee should become a local favorite of both Buckeye and Blue Jacket fans.

Anaheim is now on the clock

Did you PM Chicago?

insider

Nov 14, 2003
dabobcan said:
With the 37th pick, the Anaheim Mighty Ducks are proud to select Riku Helenius.

Philadelphia is now on the clock.

With the 38th pick, the Philadelphia Flyers are pissed to say they were gonna take Riku Helenius.

Just a sec :dunno: .

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
With their second round selection in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft, the Minnesota Wild are pleased to select, from the Kingston Frontenacs of the OHL, C. Bobby Hughes

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Prussian_Blue said:
First Joensuu, then Foligno... :eek: :badidea:

CC, you disappoint me. I can only imagine what IB thinks of you right now. :huh:

P_B

:bow: :blues

Why is Foligno a bad pick? The Joensuu pick was awful, but Foligno is probably going to become a solid 2nd line center.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Clear your PM's once they are read.

I have tried to PM Captain Conservative but since he has 50 PM's already i recieved the following message, "Captain Conservative has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

If you have not deleted your PM folders (Inbox/Outbox) or checked that you wish to have email notification of a PM, please do so now.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Prussian_Blue said:
First Joensuu, then Foligno... :eek: :badidea:

CC, you disappoint me. I can only imagine what IB thinks of you right now. :huh:

P_B

Actually, I think CC has done a good job in this draft. PB, who would you have rather seen CC take in the 27th and 31st spots?

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Cup4Wings said:
Actually, I think CC has done a good job in this draft. PB, who would you have rather seen CC take in the 27th and 31st spots?

I know this wasn't addressed to me but:
27- Vasyunov(THE VERY NEXT PICK :banghead: ), Thomas Kana, Trevor Lewis or Berglund
31: I can live with Foligno, but would have perfered Lewis, Kana or Berglund

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Unless my math is way off, I do believe that Phoenix runs out of time at 4:53 p.m. ET.

(Last pick made at 8:53 p.m. last night, minus the midnight to 8 a.m. moratorium)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad