7 Round 2006 NHL Entry Mock Draft - Drafting Thread.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Rick Middleton said:
Siriusly. I move that we amend the time allotted to teams to 12 hours notwithstanding midnight to 8 am. We're 5 days into the draft and not even out of the first round. At this rate the real draft will have come and gone by the time we finish this.
Well I've PM'd my pick to Cup 4 Wings since I'll be at work the rest of today and St. Louis hasn't picked yet. Wonder whats taking him so long, since he was on both last night and this morning.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Rick Middleton said:
Siriusly. I move that we amend the time allotted to teams to 12 hours notwithstanding midnight to 8 am. We're 5 days into the draft and not even out of the first round. At this rate the real draft will have come and gone by the time we finish this.

I hear you.

Note To GM's:
For rounds 2-7 the time period at which a team has to make its pick will drop to 12 hours. This is notwithstanding the midnight to 8 am (and all weekend) that is in the original rules.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Captain Conservative said:
:D

He's raised his play lately.
I can't tell you who I'd have taken here instead, b/c that might ruin things when you come up again at 31. (When all of those players are taken, I'll list my suggestions.) Suffice it to say that elevated play recently or not, I wouldn't have had Joensuu on my draft list.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
The Dallas Stars are extremely pleased to select Alexander Vasyunov. Just can't pass up his elite level offensive ability.

Ottawa on the clock

Last edited:

FTowwn

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
THE OTTAWA SENATORS ARE PLEASED TO SELECT, FROM YAROSLAVL RUSSIA.......ALEXANDER VASYUNOV

Last edited:

FTowwn

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
sorry about the last post...my computer is messed up and is not allowing me to see half of the posts....i will change the pick

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Sorry for the delay fellas.

Detroit Red Wings are prioud to select: D Dennis Persson.

St.Louis is now on the clock with the time frame being dropped to 12 hours now.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
This time lapse is getting ridiculous.

He's up in little under two hours.

If he doesn't pick, I say make the pick Ben Maxwell. Strong center prospect to build around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->