Post-Game Talk: #7 | Predators at FLYERS | Thu. Oct. 19, 7:00 pm ET

Brayden Fattison

Mar 4, 2013
Being put in a role & actually fulfilling the said role are two different things. MacDonald only accomplishes the former there when he’s foolishly put in a top pairing role.

He doesn’t move the puck well either. The guy wilts under any pressure from the opposition.
He moves the puck quite well to the other team, so I'd have to disagree with you a little. My personal favorite move of his is the blind, straight up the slot pass in the d-zone.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Not fulfilling your exact request, but in the same spirit:

FTDQn92.gif
That's dethhhpicable.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
The "f*** YOU MACDONALD" and "YOU SUCK MACDONALD" cries were out in full force all throughout WFC last night on that Preds goal.
Everyone in the arena knew he botched that play.

Sanheim had an incredible opportunity in the 2nd period. Shot it right into Rinne's fat. Pick a corner, kid (I couldn't do better).

Delete99991

May 9, 2013
My view on a few things.

1. Couturier - how people are complaining about him right now, in any fashion whatsoever, is beyond me. He's been outstanding and is playing like a 1C. He flubbed one pass in a tough game where, by and large, he played as well as he has all year.

2. AMac was clumsy on the goal, but Filppula was 100x worse when he stopped skating and neglected to lock down his man. Inexcusable.

3. Lehtera couldn't have looked worse, and Leier also had a tough night. Taylor hustles but against the bigger, better teams I think he'll struggle. Any LWs out there? Oskar?

4. Neuvirth looked good again. Quietly moving from 1B to 1A, if he hadn't already.

Delete99991

May 9, 2013
Fiala had a great night, but Arvidson was the one who jumped off the screen for me. Stud. Was all over the ice in all three zones.

Josi makes such a huge difference for them as well. If Provorov becomes that, I'm happy.

Reactions: Tripod

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I'm baffled by anyone who sees that play & thinks Simmonds is not 90% to blame.

AMac had pinched deep. He lost possession pretty deep in the o-zone, something that sucks but happens many times in a game by many players.

Simmonds, back defending for Mac, makes just an inexplicably horrific pinch on the puck carrier, immediately turning a not very big deal into a realllllllly bad one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad