WJC: 6th Annual C4G WJC Pool: Updates Ongoing

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I've got enough forwards left that I like about the same, that I'll have ones left over at the end of the draft. So I'm going to take this extremely unlikely shot in the dark that will almost certainly need to be replaced

Tyson Jost

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
I've got enough forwards left that I like about the same, that I'll have ones left over at the end of the draft. So I'm going to take this extremely unlikely shot in the dark that will almost certainly need to be replaced

Tyson Jost
Bold move!

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Suzuki cut. 93LEAFS gets the 2nd replacement pick of the draft. But has to pick a defenceman when his final regular pick comes around

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
F Nikolaj Krag-Christensen (DEN) and D Martin Fehervary (SVK)

Noooo. Knew I should have taken Krag-Christensen and waited on Samorukov till after. Think the top 3 guys up front on Demark can put up some points this tourney like they did last. Will regroup and come up with pick shortly.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
So since it's my time for an exam and tigerixxxen already has his defenders I'm gonna go ahead and pick.

Tigervixxxen(or someone else) when you have picked can you contact scrantonicity instead?

Linus Högberg will be my pick

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
With my last pick I'll take Martin Kaut.

Katchouk is a great value pick for this round, he's who I wanted to take.

Last edited:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Sorry for the delay guys.

My strategy of picking players from the teams I expect to be in the semis has gone well so far. Time to get hopefully a relegation player now though.

I select Yegor Sharangovich from Belarus.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
With my last pick, it's definitely time to go off the board. I'll take Elia Riva from Switzerland.

and you win the award for first guy picked that I literally never heard of before, even with all the WJC research I've done. He put up 4 points in his 1 Swiss U20 league game this year, so there's that. That's tough to do as a defenseman.

Don't have a trophy made up for this award however.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Ok, now starts the replacement round. Landymack is up first again in that replacing his Glass pick, followed by 93LEAFS replacing his Suzuki pick and then it's first come first serve on replacements.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I'm not in a rush to make a pick right now? All good if I wait a bit to see how camps shake out? I know I run the risk of other peoples picks being cut and therefore getting to pick before me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad