67's Power forward prospect for 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Bryan Bickell.
6'4, 215 pounds power winger. Not a real nasty type, but has good skills, speed and obviously size. 17 years old and eligible for 2004 draft.

He has now scored 7 goals in his last three games since being moved to one of the team's top lines, and a few of them have been serious big league beauties. Has 8 points in 6 games this season.

Will be moving up the draft charts in the coming months.

AJ1982

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Dr.Sens(e) said:
Bryan Bickell.
6'4, 215 pounds power winger. Not a real nasty type, but has good skills, speed and obviously size. 17 years old and eligible for 2004 draft.

He has now scored 7 goals in his last three games since being moved to one of the team's top lines, and a few of them have been serious big league beauties. Has 8 points in 6 games this season.

Will be moving up the draft charts in the coming months.

Is he playing on the same line as Bauman and Locke?

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
He's recently been put up on what could be called the second line with Peter Tsimikalis. He did get some powerplay time with Locke last night however, with Locke assisting on his second goal.

I don't expect he'll play full-time with Locke, but he probably will continue to get some powerplay looks with him, as Locke plays a lot on the PP.

Dr_Chimera*

Dr.Sens(e) said:
He's recently been put up on what could be called the second line with Peter Tsimikalis. He did get some powerplay time with Locke last night however, with Locke assisting on his second goal.

I don't expect he'll play full-time with Locke, but he probably will continue to get some powerplay looks with him, as Locke plays a lot on the PP.

Locke plays with Albiani and Bauman...

By the way, Bickell's hat trick Friday night was his 2nd this season.

Dr_Chimera*

Dr.Sens(e) said:
Actually, it was his first career hat trick. He was coming off consecutive two goal games.

You're probably right. I stand corrected.

Vincent_TheGreat

Feb 27, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
Dr.Sens(e) said:
Actually, it was his first career hat trick. He was coming off consecutive two goal games.

I believe thats his second hat trick. I could be wrong though. I was sure I remember him scoring one last year, I could be thinking of a different player.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Not that surprising really. Last year in the playoffs he showed his hands and his size. He's not a huge bruiser, but plays similar to Foy in that he uses his speed, hands and size to his advnatage to score goals. It'll be interesting to see how he improves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->