GDT: #63| New York Islanders @ New York Rangers | March 6th | 5:00 PM | F/W 6-4

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
My fellow HF Isles brethren, I give you the dankest meme to end all dank memes: The Hahd Josh Bailey Taek. Capuano finally had enough of Bailey's lazy play and had to (literally) taek his stick out of his hands and show him how to battle hahd. This will go down in history as one of the hahdest taeks of Jack's tenure, right behind "I thought Strait was our best defenseman tonight" and "I'm not talking about the goaltending". So without further ado, I give you the Hahd Josh Bailey Taek:

71o1tip.gif

Nice collaboration.

I was happy to see him chew the ref's butt and I don't like him as a coach at all.

BossyMVP

Die SABRES die
Jun 27, 2011
Long Island
Slightly off topic but not really. I just read HS post about trolling. I know if you copy and paste something from another board it is trolling, but what if you just paraphrase some idiotic post from another thread, is that trolling?

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Slightly off topic but not really. I just read HS post about trolling. I know if you copy and paste something from another board it is trolling, but what if you just paraphrase some idiotic post from another thread, is that trolling?

You just used the word "trolling" three times in one post, which also is the equivalent of trolling

DVon Du Nord

Apr 30, 2012
Kildare, IE

I was wondering this as well. I paraphrased a few of the lads over there, didn't mention who, but surely you could find them if you wanted to dig for it. Didn't mean to "troll" but some of these guys had it coming with that nonsense :shakehead

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Speaking of trolls.
I did not let Butch Goring ruin my islanders happiness last night
2 more points. That's the name of the game. sweeter is 0 points for the Rags.
Once again the isles are undefeated when Jb scores 2

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
I was watching this game and it was a rollercoaster of emotion:

Is this a dream?
I'm in heaven!
...and I just fell back down to earth....
Okay i'm depressed...
I'm over the MOON!

I think I'm going to hold the Islanders personally responsible for a few of the new grays that have sprouted. Honestly though, even though the Rangers came back 2 out of their 4 goals were good puck luck. One was a pass to the middle from the boards that got deflected by our defenseman right to the front of the net for Lindberg to tap in. The second was Glass' goal which was just a hard bounce off the boards. The other two goals were legit, but 2 were definitely puck luck. None of our goals were like that.

BrockLobster

Feb 11, 2013
Long Beach, NY
I was watching this game and it was a rollercoaster of emotion:

Is this a dream?
I'm in heaven!
...and I just fell back down to earth....
Okay i'm depressed...
I'm over the MOON!

I think I'm going to hold the Islanders personally responsible for a few of the new grays that have sprouted. Honestly though, even though the Rangers came back 2 out of their 4 goals were good puck luck. One was a pass to the middle from the boards that got deflected by our defenseman right to the front of the net for Lindberg to tap in. The second was Glass' goal which was just a hard bounce off the boards. The other two goals were legit, but 2 were definitely puck luck. None of our goals were like that.

A majority of the NYR goals are puck luck. I rarely see them ever score a clean goal

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad