OT: 61st Obsequious Banter Thread: Peppermint Fatty Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Dont get me wrong, actual SJWs usually do more harm than good when it comes to making progess on civil rights issues.

Its important to note that there is a difference between civil rights activists and SJWs though.
Of course, I’m only talking about the insane people.

I specifically say “SJW” as a derogatory term to single out the extremists, not just average people who have the common sense to know that nobody should be discriminated against because of anything they can’t control (race, sexuality, gender).

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Yeah lump me in with the "if you're offended by a sound I make with my face, you're part of he problem..."

I'm ginger as **** and have been picked on, shot down, spat on, kicked/punched, bullied and laughed at my entire life. I wore a hat pretty much every waking minute I was outside my house during my teens and twenties, and contemplated suicide because even though I was a young white male (apparently everything is just sunshine and rainbows for these folks) I didn't fit in, and not one group would come to my defense because i'm 1.5% of the population - good luck forming a social justice group with those numbers... but you know what it did to me?

Gave me a thick ****ing skin.

Now a days if some jackass yells something Ginger related as i'm walking down the street, I give 'em credit and laugh if I haven't actually heard it before.
:laugh:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Of course, I’m only talking about the insane people.

I specifically say “SJW” as a derogatory term to single out the extremists, not just average people who have the common sense to know that nobody should be discriminated against because of anything they can’t control (race, sexuality, gender).
giphy-2.gif

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
I didn't have a whiskey for what feels like a years, but I just received a really nice bottle. What should I do?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So just looked at tickets for Solo tonight because i'm a sucker (I have not bought them) but looks like tickets are available for basically every single showing tonight.

This movie is gonna flop and flop hard.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Saw Morgan Freeman trending on twitter. Good news: he’s not dead. Bad news: he’s been accused of sexual harressment by eight women.
Twitter really should have more specific tags for these worldwide trends.
So just looked at tickets for Solo tonight because i'm a sucker (I have not bought them) but looks like tickets are available for basically every single showing tonight.

Disney is too big to fail so I'll take the over on Solo. Still, Jar Jar Abrams running Star Wars being a trainwreck should surprise no one.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

There was no need to make this movie. Nobody wanted it. Nobody asked for it. Im still gonna see it in theaters though. Reviews suggest its a fun movie still. Looking forward to seeing Donald Glover as Lando more than anything. Also hope we see Han do the Kessel Run.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Disney is too big to fail so I'll take the over on Solo. Still, Jar Jar Abrams running Star Wars being a trainwreck should surprise no one.

Is it going to flop in a real flop sense? No but I think it's going to come in a lot less than they think or any other Star Wars movie.

Don't think Abrams had anything to do with this one.

There was no need to make this movie. Nobody wanted it. Nobody asked for it. Im still gonna see it in theaters though. Reviews suggest its a fun movie still. Looking forward to seeing Donald Glover as Lando more than anything. Also hope we see Han do the Kessel Run.

Apparently Alden Ehrenreich is signed on for at least 3 movies portraying Han Solo. They're going to run this franchise into the ground.

Make a Obi-Wan movie with Ewen McGregor and finish the trilogy and call it a day.

And by call it a day I mean don't make a movie every friggin year.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Currency exchanges (and cab drivers to a similar degree) are the scammiest+scummiest f***ers in Prague. Dont ever go near them.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Speaking of Star Wars, Boba Fett is the most overrated character in the history of entertainment.

I will not be accepting disagreeing opinions at this time. Thank you for your understanding.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Speaking of Star Wars, Boba Fett is the most overrated character in the history of entertainment.

I will not be accepting disagreeing opinions at this time. Thank you for your understanding.

You shut your damn mouth. It's the mystery of Boba Fett that made him a great character, not his on screen appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->