5B Minor League Draft Live?

Murphy

Apr 2, 2005
Edmonton
For the minor league draft participants,

I'd like to try and do a few rounds live, maybe add to the pressure a bit of assembling a team but of course we'd need to have everyone on board and set a date and time.

Murphy

Apr 2, 2005
Edmonton
10pm might work as it only makes it 6:00pm for me. Leaf Lander said he's a night owl so he'd be ok with that also I'd think.

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
I have family commitments tonight and all day tomorrow, and I know I won't be in front of a computer with internet at 9 p.m. EST tomorrow night. I'll actually be in rural Sask., away from the Internet, for after about 5 p.m. EST. I have work commitments Monday to Wednesday night until about midnight EST.

If you guys decide to do it Tuesday or Wednesday, that's fine by me. I'll send one of the head honchos a list before then. If you decide to do it tomorrow night, I can't guarantee any sort of a list before then.

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
Any of those should be cool with me, though it`s too early to say for sure regarding the 27th. I wouldn`t want it going much further than 12:00 EST as I have to get up for work in the morning.

Also, I`m on dial-up, so I may get bumped offline about a dozen times over the course of it.

Leaf Lander

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 31, 2002
BWO Headquarters
tmlfanszone.blogspot.com
reckoning said:
Any of those should be cool with me, though it`s too early to say for sure regarding the 27th. I wouldn`t want it going much further than 12:00 EST as I have to get up for work in the morning.

Also, I`m on dial-up, so I may get bumped offline about a dozen times over the course of it.

Drafting wont be rapid fire

prob 10 min between each pick

Leaf Lander

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 31, 2002
BWO Headquarters
tmlfanszone.blogspot.com
I myself wouldnt be against letting Hedberg make 5 picks in a roll before we draft.If we somehow finish the draft you would pick the remainingg players to complete your squad.Ill check it out with bm67 to se what his ideas are and get back to u.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad