OT: 59th Obsequious Banter Thread: (Giroux + Simmonds + Couturier + Voracek + Patrick + Sanheim) ÷ Gudas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Like Trumps tiny hands for example

EXACTLY. Just think how good he must be at texting on his phone. There is good in everyone and we should embrace that and let go of the hate. Although I have to say, I just hate-watched the latest episode of "Designated Survivor" and I am ready to burn down an apartment block. I can't decide whether to give Kiefer an inhaler or put him out of his misery with a stranglehold.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Whhhaaaaaat?! Millersville Alum (08) and Stubbys was our jam. Consumed way too many calories on Wings, Ultimate Waffle Fries, and Pitchers of beer at Stubbys, but it was beyond good.

We used to do Friday happy hours at Carlos and Charlies at 462 and 741. Trivia Night was at Tobias Froggs. We would also frequent Annie Baileys and the Brickyard. I went to the Village once and vowed to never return. Stubbys was always the best though.

College was awesome. Real life is terrible in comparison.

Your comment regarding The Village is too funny...."But they have White Girl Wasted College Night Wednesday for $1 shots!"
You'll get numerous diseases just walking into that establishment. Enter at your own risk! I knew a bartender who use to work there years ago who told me so many stories on how the bartenders would lie, cheat, and steal money from customers all the time and how their bottles of Grey Goose is really filled with Bankers Club and their whiskeys and scotches filled with Old Smugglers and The Kraken. :laugh:

College WAS awesome. Real life IS terrible in comparison. :laugh::oops:

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
Sheetz and Wawa are both garbage franchises for garbage people. You could get better, cheaper food by dumpsterdiving for stale Amorosa rolls and expired deli meats

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
giphy.gif

Reactions: SnS

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
No Wawa's in my neck of the woods either but my friend lives in Lansdale, PA so I've stopped in them once or twice while visiting. I'll be going there again the first weekend of December for the Gary Numan concert at Union Transfer, actually. I was just out there a few months ago to see Midnight Oil in Glenside. This time I at least get to to to the city proper!

Reactions: Rebels57

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
Wawa. I'm extremely bias.

I'm curious why you think this. More-so about Wawa, because I don't care what Sheetz does.

But, they're basically the same? Both give me diarrhea and their food is not enjoyable enough on the way in to justify the runs.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
But, they're basically the same? Both give me diarrhea and their food is not enjoyable enough on the way in to justify the runs.

Nope you're wrong. You're tongue is wrong and so is your butt.

Maybe the poopening is caused by an allergy to air? You should make sure you aren't allergic to the atmosphere. Yeah that's probably it. Do you find that holding your breath makes you really want to exhale after a while? That's surefire proof of an air allergy. Get that sorted out and you can eat anything without pooping.

Last edited:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Sheetz and Wawa are both garbage franchises for garbage people. You could get better, cheaper food by dumpsterdiving for stale Amorosa rolls and expired deli meats

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Its a convenient store for christ sakes. Yeah the food isnt fine dining but the place still has its perks and does well in a pinch. I mostly go in there to grab a coffee and snack or something along those lines. To say people are "garbage" for going there is just weird.

Reactions: SnS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->