OT: 59th Obsequious Banter Thread: (Giroux + Simmonds + Couturier + Voracek + Patrick + Sanheim) ÷ Gudas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
That actually works. Mkay :laugh:.

giphy.gif

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Haha, quality thread title.

Fun fact for everyone: You can now highlight part of a post and be given the option to multiquote/quote it.

Or quote/reply, whatever newfangled thingy it is now.

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
But yes, Star Trek over Star Wars for me. I have more enjoyment re-watching Star Trek movies than I do Star Wars.

I think that depends heavily on which Trek movie it is.

If it's II or VI, yes.

If it's anything else (besides perhaps IV), particularly the Next Gen movies that utterly slaughter Picard's character, then I'm not on board.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I think that depends heavily on which Trek movie it is.

If it's II or VI, yes.

If it's anything else (besides perhaps IV), particularly the Next Gen movies that utterly slaughter Picard's character, then I'm not on board.

I can rewatch I, II, III, IV, VI, First Contact, 2009 and Beyond. I think Insurrection is the f***ing worst. I hate it more than V by a f***ing mile.

Yes, you read that right, I would and have re-watched Star Trek The Motion Picture.

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
First Contact is the best! I don't care that the characters are bastardizations. None of the Trek movies are very good sci-fi; most are fun action movies. I think Star Trek I is truest to the show, though, even if most people hate it

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm in Lancaster, too. Where are we going to watch the game tonight?
Trivia night at Stubbys. Promptly at 8pm.

With the girlfriend at home, sorry haha. But hey, it's really nice to know that there's someone in the area to go game watch at a place with (seriously, never really done that before).

Reactions: ybnvs

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
With the girlfriend at home, sorry haha. But hey, it's really nice to know that there's someone in the area to go game watch at a place with (seriously, never really done that before).

I'm friends with the owner of Trio Bar and Grill, and she is a hardcore Flyers fan. That's always an option for you. Positioned on Marietta Avenue in Columbia.

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
I'm in Lancaster, too. Where are we going to watch the game tonight?
Trivia night at Stubbys. Promptly at 8pm.

Whhhaaaaaat?! Millersville Alum (08) and Stubbys was our jam. Consumed way too many calories on Wings, Ultimate Waffle Fries, and Pitchers of beer at Stubbys, but it was beyond good.

We used to do Friday happy hours at Carlos and Charlies at 462 and 741. Trivia Night was at Tobias Froggs. We would also frequent Annie Baileys and the Brickyard. I went to the Village once and vowed to never return. Stubbys was always the best though.

College was awesome. Real life is terrible in comparison.

Reactions: ybnvs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad