GDT: #53 - 02/05/18 | rangers @ stars | 8:30 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

trilobyte

NYR Fan In the Foothills
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Mika was playing some pretty decent hockey earlier this season. It was memorable because I haven't seen it again. Too many injuries and disruptions for him to date. Still, he should be doing better even with the missing personnel. That is on him.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
The hate for Zibanejad on here is weird.
Its more frustration than hate. Probably rooting hard for him to distinguish himself more than anyone else (him and Buch). Just not happening. I mean he's supposed to be our number one center. He doesn't look close to a number one center.

Reactions: mrmovies779

effen

Feb 3, 2018
this thread is weird. the team is badly outclassed and clearly has talent and system issues, but the effort level is probably at a top 5 level this season, even if the execution is really bad.

Reactions: shinchanyo

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Its more frustration than hate. Probably rooting hard for him to distinguish himself more than anyone else (him and Buch). Just not happening. I mean he's supposed to be our number one center. He doesn't look close to a number one center.
He's a non factor in too many games.

Reactions: bl02

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
There's a difference between disappointment and constantly singling him out for arbitrary reasons.

trilobyte

NYR Fan In the Foothills
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
this thread is weird. the team is badly outclassed and clearly has talent and system issues, but the effort level is probably at a top 5 level this season, even if the execution is really bad.
Totally agree. It's been a good work ethic tonight, regardless of poor passing etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad