GDT: #52 - 02/05/17 | flames @ RANGERS | 2:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Jfc refs. Put the whistles away and just let us watch the best goal-scorer of his generation pot another one.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
The first goal was caused by him basically giving the Flames the puck on a silver platter, though. Hard goal to stop? Sure. But completely his fault.

This goal was at least 50% G's fault and 50% his fault. This last goal was a tag-team effort. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I agree. Lundqvist made an awful pass up the middle, that one though I felt would have been an easy, routine play if Holden moved out of the way

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
The problem with praising girardi history here is he also has the history of being the worst dman the past 3 years

Agreed. But the guy was a warrior for us in his career. I don't hate him as he has been a faithful and loyal Ranger. But his time is done, it has been for the last few years. It's painfully obvious he can't keep up with the play anymore, it's just too fast a game for him to process.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Agreed. But the guy was a warrior for us in his career. I don't hate him as he has been a faithful and loyal Ranger. But his time is done, it has been for the last few years. It's painfully obvious he can't keep up with the play anymore, it's just too fast a game for him to process.

I wonder if opponents are trash talking him on the ice about the game having passed him by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad